®TAG / F2B 2:0 ABS / 06.06.2010

43 replies [Last post]
unique * mnc
mnc's picture

Hello there. TBH there's no change in itemstyle (mFC was played on 3) because clanwar settings are overriding items on maps (reduces armors amount and swapping powerups to yellow armors), so on ItemStyle 0,1,3 it should look all the same on common maps.

outofhere!
hook's picture

then its easy u only set xpClanWar 1 or not? then all is set like u play yesterday... then u dont need to replay with after same result!

@ F2B and ABS... make no sense to replay the match because when xp_Clanwar 1 is set ::::

if ( $xp_ClanWar >= 1 ) include("N.ClanWar.cfg");

Items = IT_ALL;
Powerups = PW_QUAD | PW_BATTLESUIT

and all other is ignored... because he load nClanwar.cfg and ist :::

($xp_ItemStyle == 1 { include("N.ho.cfg");

Powerups = PW_NONE;

sry then was it my fault to say 0....

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

mow Q [EN]

OK, so dear Ashypx and MNC.

Since we MUST play with plusN and N.Clanwar.cfg because Extreme said we play same like Miniefreeze-Cup, it doesn't make sense to replay, since itemstyle 1 will be ignored by the server because of N.clanwar.cfg?

If it doesn't make sense to replay, because we can't fullfill the demands of ABS because of given rules by Cup-Organiser, than we won't play.

So, what i can still offer is, ABS can have revange on plusC config if they like (but than ofc not for cup).

outofhere!
hook's picture

pls see before my edit post .. thx

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: TAG / F2B 2:0 ABS / 06.06.2010
mow Q [EN] wrote:

asphyx, they want to have ITEMSTYLE 1

seriosly, thx for everyones effort and energy, but i start to get annoyed by repeating myself all the time.

thats how i felt when i said 5 times its the same settings as mini freeze cup, but hey who am i Sad

lol @ 6++ got killed more by my own team then the enemy itself ? XD even skull pummeld me Surprise

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

XD even skull pummeld me Surprise

Skull pummeld every1 in game ^^

________
epsislowest

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

OK, so dear Ashypx and MNC.

Since we MUST play with plusN and N.Clanwar.cfg because Extreme said we play same like Miniefreeze-Cup, it doesn't make sense to replay, since itemstyle 1 will be ignored by the server because of N.clanwar.cfg?

If it doesn't make sense to replay, because we can't fullfill the demands of ABS because of given rules by Cup-Organiser, than we won't play.

So, what i can still offer is, ABS can have revange on plusC config if they like (but than ofc not for cup).

there is one possibility for plusN with mnc's N.clanwar.cfg attached:

xp_clanwar 0
xp_itemstyle 1
xp_freezestyle 0

I am addicted to life.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
[x]noshit-abs- wrote:

Hahah, yeee Skull. However it wasn't fair... I respowned 3 times in the same place, I did the same bfg move and I got 3 times pummeled by Your saw however the 3rd time You finally frozen me Tongue

e+ spawning engine, i actually knew u might respawn there Tongue what i didnt expect it that i can pummel u 3 times in a row.

ps: sparty i fragged u TWICE on 6++

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

[x]noshit-abs- wrote:

Hahah, yeee Skull. However it wasn't fair... I respowned 3 times in the same place, I did the same bfg move and I got 3 times pummeled by Your saw however the 3rd time You finally frozen me Tongue

e+ spawning engine, i actually knew u might respawn there Tongue what i didnt expect it that i can pummel u 3 times in a row.

ps: sparty i fragged u TWICE on 6++

i said pummeld not gunned down Tongue

SziIi
Szili's picture

omg no need to replay the match cos i see only problems