®TAG / F2B 2:0 ABS / 06.06.2010

43 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

no no, u get me wrong, this wednesday is out of order. It is just 2 days to get a propper team Happy

pls 16.06. thx.

a propper server we had. the problem is, plusN with N.clanwar.cfg does not allow itemstyle 1. U need to fix that, means, u need to look that itemstyle 1 will work, doesnt ali have a rootserver, so he could test it. clear was, that this cup will be played like minifreezecup Happy

and remind, u will have this problem now with all clans in this cup.

[x]noshit-abs-

Ow... 16.06.2010... I am 400 km away from home on exams to academy Tongue

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
[x]noshit-abs- wrote:

Of course I will try to organise it ( it is only to find ref and proper server , right? )

It's very important that u need to check ability to change settings that u need on server for cup.

mow Q [EN]

kk, we can replay it for cup on whichever wednesday u want, just not this week Happy (ofc if cup-organiser does agree with it, and as long it is in group period).

So maybe 23.06?

outofhere!
hook's picture

hello guyz....

u can play here:

-C4- & SWAT*TEAM [ WAR/ TRAIN ] SERVER
193.192.59.218:27960

with /referee exec sfc all is loaded as a script...
with /referee exec pbon all is loaded as a script....
and xp_itemstyle 0 is set....

and i prepaired the terrorland server with the same settings then .....TONIGHT!!!

[ terrorland ]
193.192.59.218:28300

sry for the delay but i post the script public on sfc forum tonight that all have the same settings..

GG and when u play on that day i can be referee and set all cfg ´s before . pls write to me in pm on forum i be there to have fair none misunderstanding rules and settings..

regards asp

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
outofhere! wrote:

hello guyz....

u can play here:

GG and when u play on that day i can be referee and set all cfg ´s before . pls write to me in pm on forum i be there to have fair none misunderstanding rules and settings..

regards asp

Hello, mate!
They want to play at any next wednesdays (26.06.10 for example) at 21 cest, but u have train on ur server at this time. It's not a problem?

mow Q [EN]

asphyx, they want to have ITEMSTYLE 1

seriosly, thx for everyones effort and energy, but i start to get annoyed by repeating myself all the time.

outofhere!
hook's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

asphyx, they want to have ITEMSTYLE 1

event manager said nothing about itemsytle... also set to 0

and i think the result is the same after the replay if 1 or 0 vs ABS...

outofhere!
hook's picture
mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX wrote:

outofhere! wrote:
hello guyz....

u can play here:

regards asp

Hello, mate!
They want to play at any next wednesdays (26.06.10 for example) at 21 cest, but u have train on ur server at this time. It's not a problem?

its not problem i set a new server for us ^^...

mow Q [EN]

OK, again asphyx.

They asked for itemstyle 1. Smo of our clan (i dont even know who, but hello is claiming it), agreed on that. Setting itemstyle 1 while plusN.cfg and N.clanwar.cfg are loaded is technically not possible (try it while those two configs are loaded). 

So, now they want to replay the match, even if it will be again 2:0 for us. Ofc we agreed on.

So Asphyx, if u r able to load plusN.cfg + N.clanwar.cfg + xp_itemstyle 1, and as soon ABS agrees on 23.06. we can replay this match.

I really wonder why ABS wants an exception refering to all other matches of cup, but since we dont hide of nothing we agree on what ABS is demanding.

Anyway, following fact is making me wondering. It was known, that this cup will be played with same settings as Minifreezecup, and there it was the same like we played the war yesterday.