®TAG / DS 2:1 JUMPS / 31.10.2010r.

41 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Why is he being a sore loser if DS had a victory?
It's about principle...
(I'm not trying to enforce any stereotypes, especially since I am Russian myself), but they can be pretty ")))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))" sometimes. From hours of training of ztmdm3 in QW (thus enforcing its use in qw), to QL CS camping in megahealth shooting 125 nades down corridors until mr sandberg and flex bust in and shaft them all to death (this actually happened in a PCW), to the +kamp strategies that some russian-only clans take in e+. I am usually not a fan of the "lets play 4v4 just cos their 5th might be better than our 5th" startegy (unless it's a complete Xd plz player in our 5th), but I am just saying I would be annoyed if i was in DS situation. And have been annoyed before when playing vs "east of the Iron Curtain" clans before.

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

bazz
Bazz's picture
Re: TAG / DS 2:1 JUMPS / 31.10.2010r.
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

cause ive said my opinion,i shouldnt how rude am i

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
KIICEK * DSS wrote:

Btw. Thx for fair refereeing... For next time pls
read rules... Rules for AFT r not rules for normal Rank War... It was
the most unfair CW what I seen since 2005y...

But usual rank game have mostly same rules as AFC (about minimum players on cw is exact). And you man first fault was create thread without any info about what CW will be. I know that AFC already started so i guessed this cw for AFC at first, when u start crying about no-existing rulle in list, i re-read ranking rules again (not rules of AFC) and don't saw this rule there too.

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:
Hey Happy I see 3 problems:
1. Some player from jumps was kicked by pb.
Seems like he is clean, no evidence of cheats.
2. DS wanted to play 5v5 but rules say that match can be
played 5v5 when both clans agree, so no rule was broken here.
3. Tie map, DS wanted 5v5 on overkill or dm6 4v4,
jumps wanted 4v4 overkill.
Hmmm ... 3rd point is a failure of ref.
I don't actualy give a crap, but ref is present on
match for one reasos: to help.
Not to do whatever he feels like.
IMO ref should give more options with tie map,
wait untill both clans chose map that both
agree to play.

that's my 2 cents

cheers

After 2nd map Ascari told to me than ref choose tie map, and when Jumps decide to play on overkill, i take this map because one clan already agree and look's like DS don't care about tie map at first (why then ask me to choose?). But when i set on overkill some ppl start crying about it.
I told to all to push another map than, but some of DS tell that not need another, play there (on overkill). I just ignored all flame on server and continue refering.
I don't understand why all angry if they win.

^t
smasherchif's picture

if you guys can't agree upon what map should be played, then the refeere forces it, so what's the prob? Tongue Big grin Big grin

Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
eRRor369 wrote:

tr1ckhooo wrote:
DRINA wrote:
Bunch of sore losers, none of this talk would hapen if thay won 2 0.

Right.

Left.

midle! xD

---

I think if one clan is not agree to play 5vs5, the game should be played 4vs4...
is like with third map...the tie map...both sides must be agree...same thing happens with 5vs5, both sides must be agree on this.

about pb, no evidence of cheats there.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

j

first.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

It's about principle...
(I'm not trying to enforce any stereotypes, especially since I am Russian myself), but they can be pretty ")))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))" sometimes. From hours of training of ztmdm3 in QW (thus enforcing its use in qw), to QL CS camping in megahealth shooting 125 nades down corridors until mr sandberg and flex bust in and shaft them all to death (this actually happened in a PCW), to the +kamp strategies that some russian-only clans take in e+. I am usually not a fan of the "lets play 4v4 just cos their 5th might be better than our 5th" startegy (unless it's a complete Xd plz player in our 5th), but I am just saying I would be annoyed if i was in DS situation. And have been annoyed before when playing vs "east of the Iron Curtain" clans before.

ROFL ADMIN PLZ 2MANY WORD KLEAR TROL OF CONFUSION ((((

bazz
Bazz's picture
Re: TAG / DS 2:1 JUMPS / 31.10.2010r.
madbringer wrote:

It's about principle...

hahaha mad jak ty cos napiszesz,rozjebalo mnie to fest XDD

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
DRT-Bazz wrote:

madbringer wrote:
It's about principle...

hahaha mad jak ty cos napiszesz,rozjebalo mnie to fest XDD

plz ban, polish attack kurwa !
no polski language allowed here, ołrajt ?

eRRor369
eRRor369's picture

okay,
whatever, this is gaming. its for relaxing not for fighting "xD"
i hope next time we will understand each other better...
gl in the future, play more CWs!
hf, gn!

maybe lock this topic?

pew pew you're dead