®TAG / DS 2:1 JUMPS / 31.10.2010r.

41 replies [Last post]
PUS!K

PunkBuster kicked player "name" (for 2 minutes) RESTRECTION: Ignoring MD5Tool Queries - Неправильные файлы игры папки main

trans. - wrong files in folder game

P.S. - я тебя предупреждал

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: TAG / DS 2:1 JUMPS / 31.10.2010r.
PUS!K wrote:

PunkBuster kicked player "name" (for 2 minutes) RESTRECTION: Ignoring MD5Tool Queries - Неправильные файлы игры папки main

trans. - wrong files in folder game

P.S. - я тебя предупреждал

engels homo....

btw ignoring md5tool queries http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12339

tr1ckhooo
Tricky's picture

simply omg ds, gg

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture
DRINA wrote:

DS showing true face and boy it is ugly!

Quest

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

gg both!
if i reemember correctly md5tool is not a cheat .. it happens sometimes when too many packets are lost ..

pb is using a MD5tool that query the client for the md5 checksum of the files .. but corrupted or no packets with those md5s arrives back from that client..
________
epsi@c+tv

lala

omfg, really ugly face....
Dont know what's the problem.... DS read this e+ forum sometimes pls, at least to be informed better..
The game was really good, i was watching first 2 maps (ermap3, dm8), was really interesting to watch the game.. Why are you so angry?? because of loosing first map? So we enjoy ermap3 so much and train it every time when get together for training.... because of 4v4? then there should be an approval from both clans to play 5v5 or more.. What was the mistake of referee? Why are you angry on him? You won 2 maps.. was gg.. be happy.

DRT-Bazz wrote:
sorry cheaters GTFO and supporters also GTFO

You should be an idiot to use cheats on cw... i think so... And we are not cheaters and never been.. and never will!!!

A K L
trx's picture
lala wrote:

DRT-Bazz wrote:
sorry cheaters GTFO and supporters also GTFO

You should be an idiot to use cheats on cw... i think so... And we are not cheaters and never been.. and never will!!!

he also mentioned supporters Happy (f1 to what bazz said)

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

KIICEK * DSS
kicek's picture

lala, we r played your map 4/4 becouse u want it, that's normal. But our map if we want, and u have enough numbers of players who can play (On the serv was 7 JUMPS players) should be played 5/5...Rules r not clean, and maybe that's cause of the dispute... Next problem is associated with the tie map: "3rd map (tie map) must be accepted by both Clans" - It't rule from Clan Rank. We don't accepted Overkil for tie map. We told u "We can play Over but only 5/5... 4/4 is so campy for this big map... If u wont 5/5 Over, than we can choose dm6 and play 4/4 - (like u want). But u only wanna play Over 4/4, so that's fair? Now u see where is the problem?

Btw. f*** this, maybe next time game will be more fair play...

Using:
- Mouse: Logitech mx510 + miceskatez
- Mousepad: Icemat
- Headphones: Icemat Siberia

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: TAG / DS 2:1 JUMPS / 31.10.2010r.

If Ebashu is tgk and still has red card, this one gets ranked 2-1 anyways cuz ds won. anyways, about md5tool.

the kick actually says that punkbuster doesnt know if the player cheats or not.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

If Ebashu is tgk and still has red card, this one gets ranked 2-1 anyways cuz ds won. anyways, about md5tool.

the kick actually says that punkbuster doesnt know if the player cheats or not.

Like Punbusters official staff says :

Quote:
t's primarily technical problems such as lack of network bandwidth and high packet loss that cause this kick.i

So this kick means exactly what quoted and not that you told. thx.Btw, his PC got crashed and turned off and he was kicked because he hadnt send any packets to PB while this time, I think thats enough clear.

Kicek, I told you at the beggining from the match, that we are up for 4vs4, and I had to repeat that whole game. I shouldnt explain you why and what we decided to act so. Its our right, there can be many other situations like choosing dm2 and 7x7 squads.

If you didnt accept overkill, then you could just go spect and dont start a game, but you played so I dont see any problems. Game was played according to current rules, but I can imagine what spam/flood/agreesive behavior would be here if you'd lose overkill.