Strange "Mouse speed" problems (Logitech MX518)

35 replies [Last post]
Amati
Heidi's picture
Seth wrote:

Are you sure you are not pressing the + and - buttons of the mouse? They set the DPI and when you're in game and press them you can go from fast to slow or slow to fast. They're at the wheel.

Noöoöoöo!!! Im sure this f...... buttons are disabled!!!!!!

Hard to believe but im not that stupid!!!!!

rage+ wrote:

check your running prosceces could be somthing to do with that.

might have started when u installed a new program.
that shit happens to me when something pops up in background while playing q3.

no i havent installed new programs......!

Stuff pops up.....?

So maybe it can be a program like msn, firewall........?

Seth

I'm not saying you are stupid, i've had it alot of times myself that my sense went all over the place because i accidently pressed one of those buttons.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

Anonymous

yeah could be programs like that i know my msn when i get pop ups its does that from time to time.
Or when a webpage opens up by its self.

Try closing unused programs an make sure q3 is the only one you really need playing at the time.

HADZ
smokin_hadz's picture

Yeh i have the same problem. Not that extreme but wat happens to me is wen im playing q3 and a pop up comes up in the background my screen goes dark and my mouse sens goes really high. I have to close q3 click off the pop up and reconnect.

I know this doesnt help you in any way but just sharing a similar problem. I have learnt to just reconect wen this happens theres nothing i can do to solve it Thinking

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture

solution: buy and use any razer mouse Big grin Laughing

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

Amati
Heidi's picture
Seth wrote:

I'm not saying you are stupid, i've had it alot of times myself that my sense went all over the place because i accidently pressed one of those buttons.

Im SRY man, bad mood u know....!

rage+ wrote:

yeah could be programs like that i know my msn when i get pop ups its does that from time to time.
Or when a webpage opens up by its self.

Try closing unused programs an make sure q3 is the only one you really need playing at the time.

Thx I´ll try that.....!!

HADZ wrote:

Yeh i have the same problem. Not that extreme but wat happens to me is wen im playing q3 and a pop up comes up in the background my screen goes dark and my mouse sens goes really high. I have to close q3 click off the pop up and reconnect.

I know this doesnt help you in any way but just sharing a similar problem. I have learnt to just reconect wen this happens theres nothing i can do to solve it Thinking

I think we have different probl., thx anyway!

CZE|BEAZT wrote:

solution: buy and use any razer mouse Big grin Laughing

You sneaky bastard! Happy

*ZMB*BuTcHeR*

meld dich mal bei mir dann geb ich dir einfach mal meine cfg, vielleicht funkts ja mit der Winking

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )<-- This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. Happy

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

I have that problem now more then year and not yet solved. Which motherboard do you have ?

I plan to change processor for start. Then if no results will change whole fucked motherboard, if not then result I will smash PC to small pieces.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

I have that problem now more then year and not yet solved. Which motherboard do you have ?

I plan to change processor for start. Then if no results will change whole fucked motherboard, if not then result I will smash PC to small pieces.

changing cpu wont have any effect, since a cpu isnt doing anything else then 10010 etc

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

RENA * BBSQUAD wrote:

changing cpu wont have any effect, since a cpu isnt doing anything else then 10010 etc

Rofl Big grin Scull, I am syseng Winking

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...