Sign my petition for Arrested Development Movie 2009

2 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
http://www.gopetition.co.uk/sign.php?petid=12865

The best fooking comedy ever (its witty AND from america), cancelled after 3 seasons because of lack of recognition of the US public (Two and a half men got a second season, the proverbial shitfest that is Saturday Night Live has been going on in America for 30-odd years despite having 2 sketches that were ever funny - apparently Arrested Development was too intelligent for the US although the scriptwriting and character development was better than My Name Is Earl* (i guess it failed cos it didnt have any characters the rednecks couldnt relate to, and cos of its lack of airtime in the US, other countries didnt show it there - it was shown here post-post prime on BBC2 for example)

Anyway, this comedy rocks (kind of like a cross between Curb YOur Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, and with a touch of the OC (its about rich people Tongue), i want a movie... somebody try to find some episodes on the net and see if you like this comedy, and hopefully sign this petition i randomly found on the net @4am in the morning

* Dont think im hating on comdey - i have 2 series of Earl on DVD, 4 "best of" DVD's of SNL (i figured if it made chris rock, will ferrel and eddie murphy not funny, i wouldnt want to watch anymore Tongue)

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

I used to watch it on Sony Entertainment Television was damn funny, but i must say it's not polite to say americans lack intelligence, they just have different taste for comedy, Seinfel is a good example that good comedy is done in the US.

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

best comedy. but i dont want to see a film... it would ruin it. somehow. Gob Bluth was awesome. he is my idol.