®SFC: unique 2:0 C4 [TAG] 09.06.2010

22 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

well, seems unique has problems with hard camping clans Happy maybe F2B will just camp against unique, but thats pretty hard, since we have the inner feeling to must move all the time Happy, so would be against our nature.

btw, c4, with this squad u played this cw u will be able to win a lot of wars. anyway, move is really > than camp.

Just look at mr., unique, extreme and us, all pretty much moving-attiduted-clans, and with the squad u played with u shouldnt be afraid to start moving.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: ®SFC: unique 2:0 C4 [TAG] 09.06.2010

they maybe need some more time getting used to eachothers game style and then you could start talking about moving from room to room or all move as in a game of CTF Tongue

GG both

outofhere!
hook's picture

i want to say here that c4 is beginn to train harder and win easier..we are in the middle from our success of gamestyle and stay eachother .... so all clans dont cry we kick you soon in ass with moving ,with tactic gameplay and alot of camping ^^...

give us only a little more time and then we can win vs alot of good clans ...

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Well, imo the key to win is to be flexible.
Sometimes there is need to move, but sometimes it's better to camp Happy
Depends on situation Happy

-C4-ASURAN
Asuran's picture

Well first of all - Sorry about you guys having to wait.
Yes one of our players had tag problems - and many of our own players asked if we could wait for that person - and you waited, so end of story. No point in crying about that now.

Also - I dont think C4 camps. If anyone saw the demos - they would know.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Gen.X.Szpak wrote:

terror ty to możesz sobie tylko kondona na głowę założyć a o dresie to możesz pomarzyć

now try that in english or use PM this is a english forum, or give a translation

xDD LoL AndyRocket)))
n1xin's picture

i can't translate it in english, but i can say that it is offensive. (and funny also..)

-C4-SCHORSCH

We weren´t camping at all, but we also didn´t play ctf.
You never played a e5r-match against RKT or extreme, otherwise you would know what camping looks like Worried.
And was nice of you to wait for Szpak - I know you wanted to play against a strong Squad, isn´t it???

-C4-ASURAN
Asuran's picture

Umm.. dont want this topic to end in some "flamewar" Happy

That shouldnt be the result of the game which was exciting and i believe quite even till the end. I guess not everyone has to like everygame they play, so lets just leave it at that.

If some people think we camp - then so be it. If Terror didnt like that game - then so be it.

C4 - Lets concentrate on that next game we have against ZMB.

Unique - GL with your other games..

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
-C4-SCHORSCH wrote:

You never played a e5r-match against RKT or extreme, otherwise you would know what camping looks like Worried.

i think you forgot who i am Tongue
><*_|effer's0n aka ><*kabo3m