®SFC R1 ZMB 2:1 MR // 20.06.11

45 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

Meteor, guess u miss some insider knowledge, so u miss the actuall point of shady. It is not up to me to explain it to you.

The main point (beside the provocation) is, E+ does not need tactics in that amount people think E+ (excessivealike and plusalike configs (except ctf) )does need. Since alot of people think in e+ tactics are "very" important, shady actually just wanted to say, they are just semi important or less. (again, beside the provocative manner).

METEORKID
Forum moderator Rank moderator
Meteorkid's picture

Yes i do miss insider knowledge but this is a public forum of which i should only have to comment based of the comments made before and the main forum topic.

Despite that i agree that tactics are not as important. Especially on the current maps most people use. I think a better use of tact next time. Also thx mow for the help.

One last thing my point is still valid if a team or clan believes tactics will help them win let them think that. Its their game as well and if their wrong I'm sure that will find out eventually (probably to your benefit). In other words let people play the way they have the most fun without detriment to others.

hf and gg

RIX!·SOUL·
Joinz's picture

gotta say i totally am on nanas side in this topic.
the only thing you can do if you realised you made a mistake and want to make up for it is to actually make up for it.
im gonna do this: never play a game like that again (except for money $$).
(the reason i think like that may be my past with the all-moving soulclan)

mow Q [EN]

as long ur are not on the side with people who believe in genocide, it is ok rix.

me is always on the side of nana if it is about shady and co, i just was about the content.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

this one has way to much information, while things like score isnt even mentioned in the first lines <a href="http://excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=26012">http://excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=26012</a> 

no serius conflict, but mind not posting the scores between the screenshots? Happy

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."