®SFC R1 ZMB 2:1 MR // 20.06.11

45 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
NanamoOOon wrote:

waaaaaw!!!! I must admit I have been really impressed by your play last night! You must have worked so hard to reach such a high level of teamplay! I hope every clans will follow you in this way of play and so we could all have such an interesting, tactical and high skilled games. We definitly needed something like that in e+. Thank you so much for the lesson of perfect gaming. What a skills!

You seem to have raged quite a lot there. This is how I might feel during EVERY time I would LG-track some poor soul until they have less than 25% health only for them to shoot me with the awesome insta gib railgun

... or if the awesome netcode makes you die cos some e+ player jumps into the room at 2400 Units Per Second and the hitscan rail doesnt connect while they spam the floor with bfg (skillful weapon innit $$$) and you die.

... Or let's mention the skill-inducing TDM on this mod where every single clan (including yours, Hi) uses this award-winning formula:

• +back
  • Pour some lemonade in a glass (e+ is a tiring, tactical mod so better stay hydrated!)
  • Stand behind spawn point
  • Yawn (once again, e+ is hard work so it's hard to focus and makes us all sleepy! Sad )
  • Wait for someone to spawn
  • PRESS FIRE WITH RAILGUN!!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE NOW THE NEW CYPHER/COOLLER/RAPHA!!!! Kiss Sexy Kiss

(I won't even write much about such absurd concepts as "bfg jumps", "armors spawning after 30 seconds" ,while in every single deathmatch game since Quake2 it has always been 25 seconds)

This is a fun, lighthearted mod/community that should not be considered too seriously due to its' "excessive" features that not only ignore all the boundaries of the "oldskool" quake games established more than 10 years ago, but also seem to very much throw out the boundaries set out by ClanArena/RocketArena. And the classic instagib games (ones with railgun only). It's all about having fun with friends while playing. (this is like one of the few q3 mods to never have a proper LAN etc)

All we did was:
- Not care at all about the game
- Have a 7 minute Mumble conference about FreezeTag
- Made up a spontaneous tactic on dm13 (Mr's pick btw c: ) halfway through the game and enforced it as a team, making up a 1:9 lead to win the match in overtime.
- Worked as a TEAM on overkill. (working as a team is obviously VERY wrong, lame, unskillful and anti-tactical (as u wrote). OMG ADMIN BAN PLZ)
- Had some incredibely funny moments all the way through and were laughing non-stop over voicecomm on Overkill and making jokes throughout the whole map. Game would have been $$$ even if we lost (for me at least).

In fact, you are also (quite possibly subconsciously) bitter that the team you left because it was too "nooby" has just beat the clan you left it for.

Aaaand would be interesting to see you play a real quake duel only to rage cos of map control and cos "other player is tooking all armour, what a lame" but I figure you are one of the large proportion of the people on this community who just get their aim to perfection, don't know much about normal quake cos "DONT LIKE IT COS I FIND TAKING WEAPON IS HARD HIHIHI :3" while assuming they are BEST PLAYER EVER EVEN BETTER THAN POLOS AND COOLLER AND TOXJQ.

I assume most of the community won't read any of this for the same reason they can't try to time/pick up armors so i provided a tl;dr version:

GOOD GAME ZOOMBY <3 <3 <3 Kiss WAS FUNY WAR HIHI

AND NANA:

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

IMMAQTPIE * DSS
Re: SFC R1 ZMB 2:1 MR // 20.06.11

gg
btw. i like shady aks style of beeing "special" xD

*ZMB*SEEBZ*
Seebz's picture

Wow, gg zombies, you make me happy!

Sushi-Mann.
Sushi-Mann's picture

well done zombies Happy

KOMBY * MU
Kombatant's picture

Gg.

p!nky wrote:

wazzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Komby ^^ Kiss <3333333

mow Q [EN]

Dunno why some are so suprised, I always considered rix and rage to the elite of e+ 

“tactics” are totally overrated in e+, it is more like 1. Individual Skill, 2. Luck, 3. …, 4. …, 5. …., 6. …., 7. Tactic.

I started playing QL again (since a week Winking), right now I feel like a nub, I did it with my old account better, but what I can expect after nearly 6 months without quaking. And finally I agree at least once with shady. I play mainly TDM and Tourney in QL (yet no pro-account) and when I feel like the biggest nub in the world I just play a round instagib to turn back to TDM and Tourney until I feel like the biggest nub again. I hope I don’t need ages to gain atleast a bit skill for QL since I barely have time since my carrer advancement

Back to the topic, gg zombie, not a real surprice comparing the squads.

*ZMB*INSANEKID*
InsaneKid's picture

Love Beer Drunk

NanamoOOon

@shady: you can talk as long as you want about these guys who know/play the real quake and about those who are too stupid to want armors in e+ but you wanted itemstyle 1 and you played as we know (map control? nah, one room control).
Theory > acts = wannabe

Concerning my previous post looks like some need clarification. If it would had been any other clan I would not have cared, I could have been surprised or not but certainly not as disapointed than yesterday. But nop it was ZMB my heart clan (yes really), the clan where I spent so much good time, the place where we had a lot of discussions including several about camping tactic and how to absolutly avoid that. Poor little pathetic and naive woman!! still disapointed by virtual life.

Since people here cares only about results :

ZMB WON, MR FAILED! congratz!

End of story

Edit: and yes you could have won in a decent way.

ODI * BBSQUAD
odik's picture

SHADY AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH D:

METEORKID
Forum moderator Rank moderator
Meteorkid's picture

I don't understand, e+ is a different mod/game why are you comparing live and e+ it is obvious they are completely different and should not remain faithful to anything else as they are something different and were developed to be different. Also people can play a game whatever or however they like it is not up to anyone else to tell you how to play it. Its as long as your having fun. (unless that fun impedes the majority like cheating.)

Anyways gg zombies its nice to see clashing of titans Tongue