SFC :: KO 2:1 HYPER/08.09.07

33 replies [Last post]
HYPER*KOSTUR
ghost wrote:

@ratz, that my litle secret, now my soul living in cro

i think that i know that secret Tongue ! but its secret so its not for public Winking !

I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to
help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular
idea ever expressed. Either that or you’re real high and agreeing with
me in the only way you can right now. “I forgot the code, is it two
blinks yes, one blink no?” Do you think magic mushrooms growing atop cow
shit was an accident? Where do you think the phrase, ‘that’s good shit’
came from? Why do you think Hindus think cows are holy? Holy shit! Why
do I think McDonalds is the Anti-Christ? That’s Gods little accelerator
pad for our evolution. Let’s think about this, man.

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
® SFC :: KO 2:1 HYPER/08.09.07

the reason why I wanted to play 4vs4 was very good and I didn't need to explain you since the rule for players is: "Minimum allowed players per team during game is 4 , maximum allowed players per team during game is 5".
As you can read we could play q3dm8 4vs4 as well, but we didn't because it was your map choise so you chosen number of players and it was fine with us. You didn't want to discuss about players for tie map? lol yea right, you didn't but other ko's did. And as dragon said he will be back in 5-6 mins because he needed to help his dad and you don't know his problems with his dad so don't say nothing would be better. What waiting on ts? we was even using team chat because we had problems with ts, you can see it if you watch demos.. so you don't need to make sensless posts here, even Trance you can keep your words for msn because I know you like to type 1-2 pages of some discuss and I don't want to read that. And yea Hq I respect/ed KO but no more so much thanks to some. But why you need my respect, you got Flex he's teh king

kek

this is going into useless offtopic once again. Deky all i see here is you being a sore looser. As HQ said we accepted 4-4 on tie map especially to avoid this kind of pointless talk. Now let it be gg, and end it here.

Lock topic pls before it gets out of hand.

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

Trance Hypers did what I wanted, we didn't got owned and we won one map, my wish from begning, that's why I said Hypers are winner for me. I'm not bad loser you just wasn't on cw so don't talk what you heard Winking

Anonymous

gg both
arguements in here are pointless (both sides)

kek

Nobody said Hyper got owned, i already said congrats for 2nd place. You gave us some tough matches for sure. And since u claim u're not a sore looser then why call us "low" after we accepted to play 4-4 on the tie map? (i dont have to be there to know what went on during the game, there's a little thing called demos)

To the attention of DS and especially Extreme, pls learn from your past mistakes in organizing a cup and next time for the love of god pls define clearly the number of players on each clan's map + the number of players for the tie map. You did a good job with this edition of sfc, and congrats for that, but it could have been better Winking

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

ffs go watch fucking demos, YOU DIDNT LET US PLAY 4vs4 HYPERS NEEDED TO LEAVE SERVER.

Sriam
Sriam's picture

wow nice done ko Tongue

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!

officiallydead

gg both stop arguin that moving to nowhere!

kek

Ok listen up kid, I had enough of your BS talk and insults towards KO clan.

This was not a question if WE let u play 4-4 as rules didnt state anything concerning the number of players on the tie map. We wanted 5-5, u wanted 4-4, ofc each side kept pushing for its choice, but just look who gave up in the end? (in case your vision is impaired, it was KO). I'm not even going to dispute your statement concerning Dragon, i'll just let it be, but since you had 6 players on the first 2 maps, don't you think it was normal for us to demand 5-5 on the tie map? (as Kicek said "if you have players then tie map has to be played 5-5").

If we really wanted to play 5-5 and as you claim "did not let you play 4-4", we wouldn't have given up our position. But we did just to avoid BS talk like yours.

So why haven't the other hypers whined like you after the game? Why didn't they come here to call us a "low clan" as well?

Since you will not get the answer to this question by yourself, i'm going to help you out: Because unlike you, they are mature enough for this game. Respect to them!