SFC :: KO 2:1 HYPER/08.09.07

33 replies [Last post]
kek

eL gg Hyper, congrats for 2nd place.

Sry KO that i couldn't come today, i had totally forgotten about City Parade which was planned weeks in advance with my m8s Confused

Anyways good job KO!

ps. eL magic .txt attached + spider link: http://www.excessiveplus.net/query/85.14.220.180:27966

CAMPMAN^
stoffel's picture

GGs Winking

BUGS *WGVD* wrote:

The Marcel Reich-Ranicki of Quake has spoken Winking jk

HELLA
Scarstruck's picture

gg's

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 | Steelpad QCK Mass | SteelSeries Siberia V2 | 23" LG W2361V

kokain
Bimbou's picture

gg KO, gj marcus
and respect to hyper

_-'*'-_c_-'*'-_u_-'*'-_

http://rognac-city.miniville.fr/

toxicity
Toxic's picture
kokain wrote:

respect to hyper

That's excatly what we want hear, thx Smug

GG'z

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
® SFC :: KO 2:1 HYPER/08.09.07

gg hypers you are winners for me, won't say anything to ko except would you kill in real life for win in quake game? so low Winking

kek
hyper*deky wrote:

gg hypers you are winners for me, won't say anything to ko except would you kill in real life for win in quake game? so low Winking

eh? did i miss an episode here? If you got a problem with us, just say it like a man, stop making pointless insinuations.

gg...whats hq doibg with a croatian flag? Big grin

ghost
kek wrote:

hyper*deky wrote:

eh? did i miss an episode here? If you got a problem with us, just say it like a man, stop making pointless insinuations.

sinence u did pull this out im want to clear things at this point out

1. u did forced us to play 4v4 on tie map (please deny)

im said to u on server that there are no rules about how much players should be in lineup if comes to tie map, there are rules about map u choice for game then u can also choice how u want play 4v4 or 5v5, so we did played dm11 4v4 as u asked us to do so, and u did played our map dm8 5v5 as we asked for

but whole hyper wnated to play tie map dm6 4v4, im asking u why? there was 7 member of hyper on server also refere was saing if u have members they should play, what u did teled them to disconect and teles us they arent able to play well well but they were able on dm8? :roll:

we dint wanted argue for it so we did played 4v4...

layter in middle of the game dragon joined the server while u was losing 10:1, funny thing is he joined server 5second after u taken timeout, why he know exacly when he should join, and previously he wasynt able to play? the only explenation for me he w8 on ts2 for order, meybe i am paranoic here but that hows it was look like from mine side

there was an mistake of flex who did forced u to spectators while someone from hyper disconec to make free spot for dragon in team, and couse of that im killd myself couse after puting u again to hyper u would be forozen, then i and u was frozen, and couse of that hyper won that round in game, im think it was fair and justyfied to do so

tell me now what as that bad we did that u sugesting lack of fairplay in ko to won game

we are so low in yors eyes?

@ratz, that my litle secret, now my soul living in cro

Ruler
miles85's picture

gg teams congrats

who's ur daddy??!!!