SFC HYPER vs RS 2 : 1

31 replies [Last post]
-C4-IO!
Io2's picture

@Deky: i only want to emphasize, that whining about server is pointless, becasue when it lags, it lags for everyone. someone above posted, that on this rout server are run also other servers and a website, so when they are busy - it might be that the campworld server is laggy, but EQUALLY for everyone. it means everyone who is connected to the server have lags. if only 1or 2, 3 or 4 people lag, it means that they have bad connection.

this is what made me and Sto angry, that ppl critisize the server, becasue "it is all the server's fault". it is like when you have no clothes, you walk barely naked, and someone gives you some oldfashioned jeans, you put then on and later you tell to everyone how much they sux.

and i always have worse packet loss and i lag more on AIM servers. also AIM clan and C4 clan had better packet loss the day we played the cw.

and about the campworld server: the owner must do sth about it or he will lose clients eventually :roll:

and the last but the most important: gg
i didnt watch demos, but it seems the game was very close Cool

torzelan.com
TorZelan's picture

smorgarrrr <3 <3

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
®SFC HYPER vs RS 2 : 1
Io! wrote:

if only 1or 2, 3 or 4 people lag, it means that they have bad connection.

What about if all players who playing lag? Happy

Anyways this is going nowhere, I were just pissed off after the war because of the lag. This won't happen again because I won't play there anymore.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

problem is, lag can steal someone a good opportunity to shoot an enemy and since good players mostly have more of them, they are pissed by lag more.
just imagine, team a is alive with all 4 players and b has 1 left, big huge lag, pissed players = 4 of team a and 1 of team b

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Io! wrote:

and i always have worse packet loss and i lag more on AIM servers. also AIM clan and C4 clan had better packet loss the day we played the cw.

I dont have any packet lost on aim servers also ping is great for all for most of the time, maybe its appear when all aim public, thc & r4e servers are full of ppls.
At least AIM doesnt have that weapon lag, btw this weapon lag dont depend on how long server is running, cuz before the cw, owner of the server, restarted it and even this doesnt help him.

HYPER*SMORGAR
smorgar's picture
torzelan.com wrote:

smorgarrrr <3 <3

Weeee! Tooorzie you bad ass mofo Happy

Soul?! W00tz?

<3

/Smorg

I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun.

mow Q [EN]

Basically, there is not need to cry about lag, the only ones who can cry about it are the server owners, they pay for them. Rest doesnt pay, so no reason to cry, since u also dont earn any money for it. Further, there are enough servers arround.

1. AIM Servers
2. Unity War House
3. Lemon Freeze
4. EN War Arena
5. FFF War server

And i am sure there are more, just had not time to watch the serverlist better.

Further, a request to all other server owners, if we make in e+ a common war.cfg (built as server.cfg), we can use anyserver (if admin is available), just with execing the war.cfg, and it would be prepared for a cw, without changing settings piece for piece.

My request for community people, instead of fight and bla bla, and making his/herself horny with flames, work more together, if u like each other or not!

Pesonally i dont have any lag on aim servers. About unity war server, it should have all settings of the former excessiveplus.net +war server, and most people were satisfied with this one, if there is a problem, tell it me, tanne, bob, flame or ab, and we will remove the problem. Lemon Freeze, how about to ask bert (or the responsible-contact-person), if u dont find any server. EN War Arena, maybe as EN-Silence, the server itself has the same quality like the unity server. FFF War server, it is also almost always unused.

So, basic problem is, Serveradmins dont work closely together, also because clients don't really interest for it. My suggestion is, to pickup the official serverproject from Foksie again, so we have a handfull server or even more, which are using "for Clanswars" (e. g. Exec the same war.cfg) the same settings. Maybe also with a comon joinpassword and with a common voteconfig or whatever. Personally unity could offer such a server, if other admins will also offer such a server.

That doesnt mean that this servers cant be used for own intersets anymore, it just means, if there is a warsituation, people can use the same war.cfg (after war just exec ur server.cfg again and all is back), same pb.cfg and so on.

Well, just my 1234 Cents (just for info, i am not willed, based on low time, to organise a common server project)

mow Q [EN]

Well, forgett it, i will invest a bit time (which i really dont have atm) to make a own thread about this idea, will posting it within this day.

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Just attach the idea to the official servers topic, since its basically the same thing.

And any server with the war.cfg will automatically be considered for official ranking server.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

PURGATORY . RS*
purgatory_ist's picture
*stoffel* wrote:

@purgatory i wasnt think you are a asshole but the life teach me differnt opinion Evil

@ all stfu

first big thnks stoffel .. you helped us for cw . sry for all..
but .. stoff. i didint say nothing for u server. i havent problem with this server. .. if u read again my post u dont say about me asshole .. i like ur server really . you understood false to me .. really.. i didnt say nothing for this server.. u can see only hyper is talking about this server not rockstar. lag was normally . we life the same problems on another serverss....we had server on the same port. i never talk about this servers .
reallyy these are good servers..

sry but i didint say nothing really . u understood false to me ...ok stofff..
i sad too much.. Confused

i agree io and stoffel if u dont like this server after that u dont play.. but i like that server.

c4 is paying money for this servers so we must be respect againist c4 . need abit silence ...

hey admins pls lock this topic.

PURGATORY ' S EYES . ALL SEEİNG EYES Laughing