Screenshot problem

8 replies [Last post]
.aNk.mako!
Hi ! Could someone help me i have problems with mine screenshot. Dunno why they look like this.... can someone help me ? Tongue

Login or register to view attached files

Quote:
<madbringer> I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAAAAS, TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL QUEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUUUSE, I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND, SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE, EACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND, THE POWER THAT'S INSIDEEEE, POKEMON!
<Froggy> pikatchu i choose you!
<tem> skullhead i choose you!
* @tem`escobar 's skullhead does 50% railgun damage to pikachu
<ZoOt> OH MY GOD HE IS PLAYING WITH TIMESCALE
<Froggy> oh no its skullhead, nobody could win againts him
* @ZoOt bans pikachu

*ZMB*ORBY*

it's probably caused by q3 ingame resolution... try to change it and make a new screenshot ^^' let me know
orBy

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

use search next time. it was answered already.

caused by using screenshotJPEG instead of screenshot. or other way arround.

so change your \xp_onexit to be the other thing (screenshotJPEG into screenshot)

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

.aNk.mako!
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

use search next time. it was answered already

Ye i searched and it didnt work so i asked here... and it dont work either ... and orby's advice dont work too Sad somebody have more advices Tongue Big grin

Quote:
<madbringer> I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAAAAS, TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL QUEST, TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUUUSE, I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND, SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE, EACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND, THE POWER THAT'S INSIDEEEE, POKEMON!
* @ZoOt bans pikachu

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Hmmm... Try remove your cfg and then look if is same thing.. maybe reason is in your setting. Who know. Or try to reinstall your graphic card drivers.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

.aNk.mako!

Sad no it isnt it either =_=

Quote:
* @ZoOt bans pikachu

BUDMAN E+
Budman's picture

I had this awhile ago, tried all the fixes. Ended up just re-installing q3 and putting my config back and no more issue. Gave me a chance to clean up all those downloaded packs also.

Have u tried different gfx drivers? Which gfx card do u have?

I had a similar problem,only my screenshots were completely black,and not all of them,it was happening randomly.

U can check out the topic here,solution is on page 2,maybe there is a relation to your problem and the solution helps u as well.But deffinetly first thing I would try is couple of different gfx drivers versions (use driver cleaner pro for proper removal of old drivers and follow instructions blindly)

http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=11179&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

.aNk.mako!

I see i'll have to reinstal my q3 Sleepy ... cuz i am completly green with gfx card's etc. and its my bro pc's so he will kick my ass if i'll change somthing Big grin but i hate reinstal ...... kk thx for help all Happy

Quote:
* @ZoOt bans pikachu