- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
S.E.A.R.C.H. Cup 2
Ok
TwT in!
let's see what we can do...
great 6 clans in ![]()
just wait
edit first post - add new clans and put more places for others
wait few days and rest will probably come ![]()
khz like you said ;P no flame here
just let them sign in / clean the topic ![]()
EDS in please inform me with PM guys bcoz i hardly check the forum topics. thx in advance
wrote:
wrote:
The last chance to join this cup.If you don't start co-operate [railonly clan leaders] and won't sign up to any cups ['cuz you don't like gametype, config or something] - you'll gonna have no cups in this year and that make this scene dead.
And don't blame others for it! Blame yourselves only!
Cheers!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I wish to see the reaction of your clan mates, dear railonly clan leader.
Guess what - they don't care for anything what happen about our clan and cups at all. So I started to #care same as my "dear railonly clan mates"...
![]()
and sf in











I wish to see the reaction of your clan mates, dear railonly clan leader.
Ok, so the cup will be runned! Congratulations.
Anyway, I'll wait a little more time just because I can not believe mi3 and SF aren't in.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain