- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
S.E.A.R.C.H. Cup 2
- solve eventual conflicts in 5 minutes or less.
i like this xD
Allright, update incoming
o0
I thinG R5QT will be in, vote in progress. ![]()
no spam chassal!
RSQT will be in if this cup will take place ![]()
The last chance to join this cup.
If you don't start co-operate [railonly clan leaders] and won't sign up to any cups ['cuz you don't like gametype, config or something] - you'll gonna have no cups in this year and that make this scene dead.
And don't blame others for it! Blame yourselves only!
Cheers!
f1
The last chance to join this cup.
If you don't start co-operate [railonly clan leaders] and won't sign up to any cups ['cuz you don't like gametype, config or something] - you'll gonna have no cups in this year and that make this scene dead.
And don't blame others for it! Blame yourselves only!
Cheers!
![]()








ok, so I guess no more clans will sign up and even will not be runned... : - )
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain