®RTFC / Lucky 2 : 0 F2B / 13.10.2010r.

47 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]
Re: ®RTFC / Lucky 2 : 0 F2B / 13.10.2010r.

WO or let it as it is, there are no complainments from lucky. F2B as clan agrees with any decission.

The only persons who should make any further posts are the organisers with their final decission and than close thread.

Any other discussion is now pointless.

Replay = chance to lose is 99 %, it would just be to the "we must keep the rules by 100 % attidude". WO = same solution as with unique on a other event. Keep it as it is the most stressless solution. Sparta will care for the rest of the matches that nature wont play anymore in this cup (even he didn't play for any clan in this cup before).

End.

marcus
Marcus's picture

Probably all was said is this topic already anyway last words from Lucky side as Spartan wish. It was tournament game, we had referee who let the game begin. It was referee duty to check all settings according to rules. We - players - don't mind who can/can't play, are settings clear or not. We came to play game while giving full trust to person who attend game. About replying it - we could if time would let us - we have problems to gather whole team from many reasons, work, tournaments etc. Its only group stage so result isn't as important as in higher level of the cup. Summarise, game is ranked as regular clan war since offical ranking rules werent broken. As tournament game - rule was broken but in anyway it wasnt f2b fault, their had enough players just someone misunderstood regulations. Final decision belong to cup organizator. 

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

very good game i will watch the demos Happy when all will back to normaly in my pc Laughing))))))

congratulations lucky with wining very strong clan as its f2b Happy

f2b next time Winking maybe luck will be on your side Tongue

P.S. hope when bc will play agains lucky, bc will be renaimed to lucky and lucky to unlucky xD joking joking Laughing))

and don't discuse about all this...was a little mistake to let nature play but he played one map, who cares? is this changed something? f2b won that map? nothing changed...ofc if fala or kikurikutikumikubiku :PPPP love this nick Tongue played the game in next rematch maybe will hapens something, but as fala is inactive, skull is not in f2b, kiku not play, impius seems still on Spain in his mind Big grin (very sad as in old time f2b was a very best clan to play agains and i was always very happy to play agains that clan, always learning new things, all new)

Im not saying that is a bad clan or less skilled, but true is, if this players will not play, this will be the same Happy imo Happy
f2b need not to train their squad, as this is the future squad of f2b, and for now in f2b clan the players have very good potential to learn more and be again the best clan in rail Happy

dont attack rose, she come tired from institute...and all asked pls pls pls pls pls ref this match as there is no more referess...20 refs in team and non can ref Big grin funny thing Tongue
yes she maked a little mistake, but who can understand what happened with that rule at the end? 40 post of flamewar...1 blog about this (lol)
its sad that from both sides, lucky and f2b called rose to ref, and when happens a little mistake all atak her Big grin but hey is e+ Happy

maybe i remaind a sitiation with one ''ref'' that forgot to put pb and pure in first map? but nothing happened xD

and her is blaming about that one played nature played in one map...and baout rules cup he cant play at all or what ever...when there was 50 post about this and realy i lost in all this post about what u all writed there...

pb pure config all was set, all was ok, game ranked there will be no rematch or what ever is called sorry f2b Happy i say no to rematch this game becouse of stupid rule in cup Happy
sad nature cant play now...

but take it like it is, nothing will changed if nature will not played that map...or u guys think if nature was on spect and onother played that map u can win lucky? i dont think soo Happy all would be the same.

is very STUPID yes stupid to discuse again and over again and again...important things was set on, there is a screenshots, mvd's...both sides was agree when they started to play all was ok...so dont broke this up , cos i will start to think what kiku and terror think about e+ and many of you Happy dont broked the ilusion to make a cup for you all, to ref the game...

becaouse only of ONE RULE, and that this rule wasnt broked till end (i will try to explay)

cw is a two maps...nature played one map...so rule is broked only 50% xD so...wow making 30 post about this is kid of stupid thing Happy i dont call u stupids but lol...what can i say when i back to e+ when i wasnt here for two days...and whole e+ is flaming whole forum about stupid shits Happy

Also i dont think both clans have free time to reply the game again...all work and study Happy reply the game for nothing is pointless imo.

Next time the ref will know better the rules of the cup, and all will be ok. Dont make a big problem about such little things Happy
ahh yes and last thing...was funny, but players from both sides are on ref team...but hey no one said nothing Happy only at the end...very end of finishing the game...all started to attack Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

IMMAQTPIE * DSS

finally impipimpi and marcus found the right words for this situation.
It was a good game. I probably wasnt able to play cause my new mouse is getting me some kind of lags. So i asked someone else to play.
Probably we would have won with me. But it was not our day <3

And thx for game to all luckys and gg
close this shit now

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

thanks for the quick answer marcus and darky

GG hope to meet you again in this cup !

outofhere!
hook's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

Now this rule says :

Quote:
- If clan recruits player during the tournament: He is not able to play for next 1 match if he came from clan not participatingintournament or if he was clanless since beginning of tournament. If he came from another clan participating or clan eliminated he can't play at all ;

3M'blackrose wrote:

btw Nature leave BC but i will be glad to see him in this cup:).

So im sorry for Nature but he wont be able to play in this cup... Sad

i see above that Asphyx said clearly that the game won't be replayed and it will be taken as played and won by Lucky:

outofhere! wrote:
(...) so this match is valid and nature cant play at all.. in this cup ..
Edit: Lucky have 3 points in this cup..

so GG both and for the next games refs will take into account this rule and check the players that play.
________
pepppsi

Schedule and Results are updated ..welcome both clans in the Round 3....in the groupstage

3. 2 GAMES IN Group A DEADLINE -----:::::::ROUND 3:::::::

SUNDAY 17.10.2010 - SATURDAY 23.10.2010

*BC* VS F2B

Lucky VS )NWC(

please mods lock this thread here after that answere.....!!!!

thx..

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Slevin wrote:

I probably wasnt able to play cause my new mouse is getting me some kind of lags.

Try to wind up your usb port to 500hz, maybe it will help.