®RTFC / Lucky 2 : 0 F2B / 13.10.2010r.

47 replies [Last post]
officiallydead
Re: ®RTFC / Lucky 2 : 0 F2B / 13.10.2010r.
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Replay? But why? It wasnt lucky's fault so why we have to be punished?

first sry asphyx Tongue
second rozy all ur fault xDD bad girl

and 3rd to ascari where do u see u are getting punished? Happy it was just mentioned that the a rule was broken, due to refs mistake...which is kind of normally to let a game to be replayed, if YOU (lucky) want to Happy

but as skully said since the ref didnt see a mistake the match is valid Big grin

cheers Big grin

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

got back from work and saw asphyx talked on msn

_=*ASPHYX*=_ zegt:
yo jeffer ....nature is now in f2b and play in the game vs Lucky..but the rules said he cant play at all because he chaged 10 .10.2010 from banana to F2b ...cup started 01.10.2010 so sry that is a rule...that we cant changed ..i forget it to say u that before after the stressed flamewar vs me last days about it..so old rules stas and say that nature cannot play for f2b in that cup..

i only want to say this

match vs )NWC( the rule stayed changed so he could played this match ( asphyx told me on server ), however i didnt noticed the rule was changed back so no1 to blame.

we can do this ( like unique did when sushi played ) WO this match in the cup and give a normal ranking win i dont mind if they take the WO because this is the same case like unique and sushi its fair because its according to the rules and rules need to be followed so now i want marcus and asphyx to reply on this and accept it or not

my question to marcus is:
Can we replay it ( yes what date ? ) or do you want a WO in the cup and rank it as normal rank game

my question to asphyx is:
is my question to marcus correct ? Tongue

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

Sparta so why you didnt let to play Honey in this map?Happy

Dont see reason why Lucky should replay it:) If somebody from other clan came in Lucky and start to play with them vs you and you would lose then ok....But you Lose and person who came from other clan was in Your clan:)

So realy this is stupid:)

officiallydead
eu.jeff wrote:

Can we replay it ( yes what date ? ) or do you want a WO in the cup and rank it as normal rank game

the match will be ranked normally since there, there was no rule broken! about cup, i think the best is to let it be as it is Happy next round ;D

mow Q [EN]

spartan is actually right, we need to get a wo Happy

replay is a waste of freetime (not my decission, since the next 1-2 wars i am still not good enough and wont play)

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
officiallydead wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:

the match will be ranked normally since there, there was no rule broken! about cup, i think the best is to let it be as it is Happy next round ;D

Kiku I already ranked it:) because pb and pure were on, no cheaters. and only the problem exist is "broken"rule in this cup:)

officiallydead
3M'blackrose wrote:

Dont see reason why Lucky should replay it:) If somebody from other clan came in Lucky and start to play with them vs you and you would lose then ok....But you Lose and person who came from other clan was in Your clan:)

stupid? dont forget who made the mistake in the first place Happy
The reason you are looking for is called sportsmanship Happy

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

spartan is actually right, we need to get a wo Happy

replay is a waste of freetime (not my decission, since the next 1-2 wars i am still not good enough and wont play)

sorry Sparta, i thought you want wo for lucky if they dosent replay:)

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
officiallydead wrote:

3M'blackrose wrote:

stupid? dont forget who made the mistake in the first place Happy
The reason you are looking for is called sportsmanship Happy

so sportsmanship isnt to replay this:)
So Sparta and Karol next time ask to be ref other player:D You see that only problems i did for you:D

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

We dont want WO, Nature presence changed nothing, so it would be sensless. Leave it as it is, and go forward :F

@skull. If u are so curious just click on the screen and u can read every settings there.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202