Rank Mods recruting + Rayden and Sp decided to quit rank moderation team.

38 replies [Last post]
epsiplayer
intact-epsilon's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts:
RO Romania

Sadly Rayden and Sp chose to step down from the rank moderation team.
Thanks for the good job as rank moderator that both of them did.

This also means that now we have free rank moderation slots. So who wants to step up and volunteer for helping the community's ranks give me private message with the Subject: "for rank mod".

What the rank mod team does?
- Checking/Moderating the "cheating corner comments" and make decisions for the ranking cases where its needed.
- Updating the ranks warnings & bans clan/ban lists in case is needed.
- Adding games in the ranking sections for the temprank website and making decisions for the matches that cant be ranked etc.

Thank you.

Current rank mods : Fate.
__________
epsislow


echooo ^
echo's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: Rank Mods recruting + Rayden and Sp decided to quit rank ...

gl rayden and sp thanks for good job in here Happy

now, i think that best way to pick rank mod is by check the most active ppl in here, epsi i guess u have some stats, and ask them to be a rank mod, cause only active ppl can be proper on duty as they are need more often than once a half a year. and maybe rank mods should be change after some period.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
Re: Rank Mods recruting + Rayden and Sp decided to quit rank ...

and i hope new RM will not leave or become inactive after 1 week.

alienM
alienM's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts:
Re: Rank Mods recruting + Rayden and Sp decided to quit rank ...

Thanks God that Fate is very active as rank mod and that he is doing his job in properly time. So I think we can wait and have patience until we find new ranking mod.
P.S. You made right choice president!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: Rank Mods recruting + Rayden and Sp decided to quit rank ...
epsiplayer wrote:

Sadly Rayden and Sp chose to step down from the rank moderation team.
Thanks for the good job as rank moderator that both of them did.__________
epsislow

Could u remind me what rayden actually did while he was ranking mod ?

Sp thanks for your hard work (when u still cared) xd

New ranking mod ? imo atleast 3 new and divide work between them. It's hard work, it's for free and it takes alot of your free time.
I would split job between 3-4 people.

1. one mod for railonly rankings
2. one mod for plus rankings
3. one mod for 1v1 rankings
4. one mod with antycheat/cheat/hax and overall q3 knowledge who would take care of cheaters.

That's how i see it.
number 4 Smug skullhead/fala - would only take care of cheaters, nothing to do with events or adding matches.
number 1 to 3 = doesnt matter, just need to have alot of time and no idiots pls xd

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
Re: Rank Mods recruting + Rayden and Sp decided to quit rank ...
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

epsiplayer wrote:
Sadly Rayden and Sp chose to step down from the rank moderation team.
Thanks for the good job as rank moderator that both of them did.__________
epsislow

Could u remind me what rayden actually did while he was ranking mod ?

Sp thanks for your hard work (when u still cared) xd

New ranking mod ? imo atleast 3 new and divide work between them. It's hard work, it's for free and it takes alot of your free time.
I would split job between 3-4 people.

1. one mod for railonly rankings
2. one mod for plus rankings
3. one mod for 1v1 rankings
4. one mod with antycheat/cheat/hax and overall q3 knowledge who would take care of cheaters.

That's how i see it.
number 4 Smug skullhead/fala - would only take care of cheaters, nothing to do with events or adding matches.
number 1 to 3 = doesnt matter, just need to have alot of time and no idiots pls xd

very good idea Happy Sad that Skull and Fala dont need this.

APOLLO
APOLLO's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:
Re: Rank Mods recruting + Rayden and Sp decided to quit rank ...
3M'blackrose wrote:

and i hope new RM will not leave or become inactive after 1 week.

hihihi.... sad, but good one.

We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!! Happy

I am not responsible for what you think or say, just for what I say!
I never howl with the wolves, don't speak another to hear.
I have my own opinion & I insist.
Those who do not get along have only themselves to blame.

...................................

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
ES Spain
Re: Rank Mods recruting + Rayden and Sp decided to quit rank ...
APOLLO wrote:

3M'blackrose wrote:
and i hope new RM will not leave or become inactive after 1 week.

hihihi.... sad, but good one.


Big grin

----

terror go make all this work u can do it! xd


Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”



“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: Rank Mods recruting + Rayden and Sp decided to quit rank ...

1. one mod for railonly rankings = milena
2. one mod for plus rankings = equinox
3. one mod for 1v1 rankings = bopoh
4. one mod with antycheat/cheat/hax knowledge who would take care of cheaters. = teq

alienM
alienM's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts:
Re: Rank Mods recruting + Rayden and Sp decided to quit rank ...
DR*DIABLO wrote:

1. one mod for railonly rankings = milena

That movie "alienM serve e+ community" long time ago I said that nobody will see. If you want, keep it in your imagination. For that role Mzi would be better, because he is railonly anarchist here. Happy

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: Rank Mods recruting + Rayden and Sp decided to quit rank ...

can somebody plz explain her that my comment was a "sarcastic paradox"...im afraid she took me serious on that Waiting