151 replies [Last post]
FUBAR*ELITE'Z
Fubar's picture
Re: ~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP ~

IN

/
q3fun's picture

Thanks to all who decided to join us!

Now we have eight clans, which means we can start dany Cup as planned with tenth September!

I admit I was counting on more clans.

, ,, and other...

You still have a few days that whatever will join us!

Recall Sign-up to 08 Septembr 2012!

NanamoOOon

dunno? in!

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
NanamoOOon wrote:

dunno? in!

Why always Mr. clan joins last sec? And sometimes after deadline? I always wanted to ask that.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

/
q3fun's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

NanamoOOon wrote:
dunno? in!

Why always Mr. clan joins last sec? And sometimes after deadline? I always wanted to ask that.

Happy ))

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

propaganda !

alienM
alienM's picture

now we need 10th clan? Confused

/
q3fun's picture
alienM wrote:

12 would be better)

alienM
alienM's picture
BOPOH wrote:

alienM wrote:

12 would be better)

Absolutely agree! 8 or 12 is best option, because if will be 10 (or 9 LOL) that would be 5 pair or 4.5 (LOL) and that can't be good. Anyway 16 would be perfect! Big grin

NanamoOOon
Rayden was here wrote:

NanamoOOon wrote:
dunno? in!

Yes sure last second or even after deadline (really??). I'm gonna try to explain to you Mr. innuendos how I see it.

First of all this is dunno clan and not Mr.
- considering that only 3 of us have been active last months yes I had to wait to sign in, I wanted to be sure we were atleast 4 yes before joining this cup. Weird?
- I know since monday that we are 4 (sure) up for it, but omg whip me! it took me 2 days to post and guess why? ofc as everyone else could say I have a life, a work, a bf, but mainly reason is because I simply had forgotten about it. I only remembered I had to sign in because today someone posted in this thread and it appeared at the top of e+.net homepage because omg2 I rarely read forum! Weird?

About MR we talk everyday together, but e+'s talks are around 1% of total timechat and could be a week of 'you played today?' 'yeah like a crap' and basta. Even when we wanna take someone in it can take us 2 or 3 months to let everyone expresses himself. We just want to do things well. Weird again?
Joining a cup follows the same process.

Next event you organize put 1 week only for registration, or we will hurry or we won't participate, what a big deal. Registration deadline is here for a reason.

You should be happy another clan is joining this cup, more clans more fun isn't it?