~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP 2012 ~

151 replies [Last post]
bopoh
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: ~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP ~
dormouse wrote:

means restricted motions between clans?

until event start, clan can forming squad. after no. imho.

mb realy try this option?

it's a good idea!

all support?

I am the organizer of several events:
Railonly Freeze League 2012 (link)
RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP 2012 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2013 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2014 (link)
Rail Resurrection Duel Cup 2015 (link)

Freeze Rail League 2016 (link)
PlusN TDM antiWH League 2016 (link)

I'm waiting from developers GetSS a workable system!

Blitz wrote:
Lazy bastards...

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts:
Re: ~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP ~
BOPOH wrote:

dormouse wrote:
means restricted motions between clans?

until event start, clan can forming squad. after no. imho.

mb realy try this option?

it's a good idea!

all support?

No Happy

dormouse
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
RU Russian Federation
Re: ~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP ~
eu.jeff wrote:

BOPOH wrote:
dormouse wrote:
means restricted motions between clans?

until event start, clan can forming squad. after no. imho.

mb realy try this option?

it's a good idea!

all support?

No Happy

reason? or it just opposite view for fun)?
looks like true trolling)))

nunca seremos como los otros

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts:
Re: ~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP ~
dormouse wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
BOPOH wrote:
dormouse wrote:
means restricted motions between clans?

until event start, clan can forming squad. after no. imho.

mb realy try this option?

it's a good idea!

all support?

No Happy

reason? or it just opposite view for fun)?

Well, if a player from a clan wich isnt registered wants to play after his / her inactivity there is no option for him / her to play with us if the event already is started Happy just a quick answer, can think of more but lazy and soon football Happy

dormouse
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
RU Russian Federation
Re: ~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP ~

well, then lets see another opinion of this issue.

nunca seremos como los otros

.SHADOW
.SHADOW's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
Re: ~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP ~

more clans!
more enemys!

EAZY E
Turaj's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts:
Re: ~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP ~

Huhu r4e cfg Big grin . I need take a Holiday for this Event Big grin


Loxotron
Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts:
Re: ~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP ~

There are any servers actually to try this cfg? Cause i am thinking about taking part in it but need to know excatly what cfg is it.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: ~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP ~

oh god how can ppl dunno this cfg, there was also 1v1 servers with this cfg, also were made fw's with it, anyway it's nothing special, rr without powerups n mulijumps. anyway it's gay idea, this cfg is for 1v1 not tdm or tag, BUT, somethig different than qlinsta is always welcome in theese boring times.

bopoh
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: ~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP ~
DR*DIABLO wrote:

this cfg is for 1v1 not tdm or tag

You can name the cause?
This is CFG perfect for tdm!

I am the organizer of several events:
Railonly Freeze League 2012 (link)
RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP 2012 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2013 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2014 (link)
Rail Resurrection Duel Cup 2015 (link)

Freeze Rail League 2016 (link)
PlusN TDM antiWH League 2016 (link)

I'm waiting from developers GetSS a workable system!

Blitz wrote:
Lazy bastards...