~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP 2012 ~

151 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture

If on server would be 4 players from both side, OF COURSE that rule 4 vs 4 is would be primary one. But, remember what happened in last cup, many clans didn't had players and then others complained because rule was changed in middle of cup. I asked for it now, because I see that some clans said that they are not sure if they can get 4 players. I think that 3 vs 3 is better then WO, anyway...

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Message to Mrs Nana and Snsktt and all that are lazy to join some event sooner.

5/9/12 Boroh gives more deadline
5/9/12 Rayden's complains Happy
6/9/12 Nana respond
6/9/12 Raydens Explains
8/9/12 Snsktt respond aswell to my comment ( Riku aswell Big grin )
9/9/12 Boroh make the schedule
9/9/12 (IS) joining to the event
9/9/12 Boroh changes the schedule Happy
15/9/12 R2 joins the event
16/9/12 boroh changes the schedule again
19/9/12 someone joins
20/9/12 boroh changes the schedule again
And so on...... Big grin

You saw? Thats why i told you that. Its better sometimes to join sooner then last day or after dealine coz you make the rest follow and make the cup prepared earlier then last day. Damn those Greeks they are stupid and they always speak like

NanamoOOon wrote:
Mr. innuendos

Alright now give your number, address etc... to come visit you Big grin

I wanted also to see R2 but it seems they like to play ONLY qlinsta and ftag. To bad they are toooo selfish and take the game to much seriusly, especially Mzi and Zarzyn.

GL AND HF to all the clans they are sign in

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

alienM
alienM's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

I wanted also to see R2 but it seems they like to play ONLY qlinsta and ftag. To bad they are toooo selfish and take the game to much seriusly, especially Mzi and Zarzyn.

Mzi is not anymore part of R2, but now Zarzyn is there, eh... Rest of R2 players are friendly and sweet...

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: ~ RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP ~
Rayden was here wrote:

Boroh

Never saw him Tongue

/
q3fun's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

Rayden was here wrote:
Boroh

Never saw him Tongue

Big grin

tr1ckhooo
Tricky's picture

So are we going to have minium 3v3 or 4v4 now?

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

Hi there cup organizer. Cups looks good but i would like to suggest one thing that could make it a bit better and more fair. Not just for this cup but for future cups (cups not leagues) also.

For me the main problem of this cup is the draw. I think everyone agrees that its a bit stupid to see Sneaky and 3m fight in 1st/2nd round. I understand there is a looser bracket but still it doesn't have any sens. Let's say like this, you don't want to see Federer(1st) and Djokovic(2nd) play in second round of Wimbledon right? So what you, and future cup organizers, can do is to draw clans based on their current ranking. So we don't have 1st or 2nd clan to get eliminated in early start of the cup.

So to make it more clear... you go on ranking page, look who is 1st and 2nd, see if they play in your cup, then put them in opposite sides of brackets and then draw other teams randomly.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. There is also a complete different issue about point system in leagues, but i'll leave that for some other time.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

f1.

Happy

NanamoOOon

Seriously Rayden what's wrong with you? I came here because I wanted to see schedule and what do I read? Mr is responsible for changes in schedule. How is that possible since we join several days before end of registration?

Rayden was here wrote:

5/9/12 Boroh gives more deadline

No he didn't.

I definitly don't get how you can paint Dunno and IS (in that case) with the same brush. And I can't remember Mr nor dunno joining after time.

/
q3fun's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

I think everyone agrees that its a bit stupid to see Sneaky and 3m fight in 1st/2nd round.

3M now is weak, because they were not active all summer, I think it would be nice to get lose by SNEAKY than say from TwT, and as they have time to restore a form to show itself in the best way

I did not manipulation, I made clans by the order of their accession to CUP, and the system has placed it all yourself! can check for yourself ...