- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
RailOnly Clan Arena League #1
hey, please add q3dm7 in MAP LIST 3 v 3
hey, please add q3dm7 in MAP LIST 3 v 3
no pls
wrote:
hey, please add q3dm7 in MAP LIST 3 v 3no pls
why no? why we must play dm13 and we cant play dm7? it not fun ![]()
big and campy
thomasyea wrote:wrote:
hey, please add q3dm7 in MAP LIST 3 v 3no pls
why no? why we must play dm13 and we cant play dm7? it not fun
I personally don't care about q3dm7, but I must admit that q3dm13 is huge campy crap.
I know it's after the deadline but Dunno is in if you want 12 teams (guess you don't since it's not a cup).
1. So where is shedule?
2. I don't understand what is point that dunnO always do same story?! Always try to sign in last day or day after sign in line. There was plenty time for that. I really don't care if they are in or not, I just want see fu***ng shedule!
3. Little hint for rank mods: Be carefully! I have serious suspicion that Mzi and Zarzyn will sneak inside this league! I think I already see how...
3.
Go and grow up.








YOU CANNOT SIGN IN ANYMORE!