Rail-Inspiration.cfg I v1.0

6 replies [Last post]
outofhere!
hook's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts:

Hello.

so here u have a very nice Rail-Inspiration.cfg..

U know it from many FFA Tournaments from me.....

many ppl want to have it and i think now is time to make it public...

thats is not the full event.cfg ( the rest are secrets Happy

Details:

  • This config have a fast weapon cycle
  • OFFHand Grapple with damage ( moving and a 3. weapon )
  • Plus.cfg Physics
  • 4 Multijumps
  • By activating the Gauntlet you can run faster
  • Railgun have high knockback for moving like a Grenade launcher
  • very smooth and playable.cfg
  • GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN
  • GREETS ASPHYX

Login or register to view attached files

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts:
Re: Rail-Inspiration.cfg I v1.0

hi, u need to update ur cfg link, I don't find it Happy

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

outofhere!
hook's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts:
Re: Rail-Inspiration.cfg I v1.0
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

hi, u need to update ur cfg link, I don't find it Happy

done ^^ new on first page

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

mow Q [EN]
Offline
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts:
DE Germany
Re: Rail-Inspiration.cfg I v1.0

link broken.

outofhere!
hook's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts:
Re: Rail-Inspiration.cfg I v1.0
mow Q [EN] wrote:

link broken.

updated first post with a zip file..

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

CANDYMAN
candyman's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts:
Re: Rail-Inspiration.cfg I v1.0
outofhere! wrote:

Hello.

so here u have a very nice Rail-Inspiration.cfg..

U know it from many FFA Tournaments from me.....

many ppl want to have it and i think now is time to make it public...

thats is not the full event.cfg ( the rest are secrets Happy

Details:

  • This config have a fast weapon cycle
  • OFFHand Grapple with damage ( moving and a 3. weapon )
  • Plus.cfg Physics
  • 4 Multijumps
  • By activating the Gauntlet you can run faster
  • Railgun have high knockback for moving like a Grenade launcher
  • very smooth and playable.cfg
  • GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN
  • GREETS ASPHYX

Lol a secret you are new cocacolaman good for a member of community very very good!!!!!

outofhere!
hook's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts:
Re: Rail-Inspiration.cfg I v1.0
CANDYMAN wrote:

outofhere! wrote:
Hello.

so here u have a very nice Rail-Inspiration.cfg..

U know it from many FFA Tournaments from me.....

many ppl want to have it and i think now is time to make it public...

thats is not the full event.cfg ( the rest are secrets Happy

Details:

  • This config have a fast weapon cycle
  • OFFHand Grapple with damage ( moving and a 3. weapon )
  • Plus.cfg Physics
  • 4 Multijumps
  • By activating the Gauntlet you can run faster
  • Railgun have high knockback for moving like a Grenade launcher
  • very smooth and playable.cfg
  • GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN
  • GREETS ASPHYX

Lol a secret you are new cocacolaman good for a member of community very very good!!!!!

aha ^^ yeah the sectrets are the settings in a ffa event, fragfest!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!