®R.F.L. 2012 R3 || RSQT 2:0 SKILLz || 24.06.12

19 replies [Last post]
tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
Re: R.F.L. 2012 R3 || RSQT 2:0 SKILLz || 24.06.12
Rayden was here wrote:

Heheheh you kidding me? I cant arrange the next wars and i will reply the previous? Big grin
If we must then we will do it ( if we can ) but from the moment Bass busted after this game then this game should be valid even in the rank.

He was caught before the game - [TWT]SLOAN.. and join to skillz with fake nickname and e+ account..
We would like to replay the game..

alienM
alienM's picture
tequila ~ horizon wrote:

He was caught before the game - [TWT]SLOAN.. and join to skillz with fake nickname and e+ account..

Can I ask why he did that? And if he didn't do that, it mean you didn't had 4th player to play this match, right? GG

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture
tequila ~ horizon wrote:

Rayden was here wrote:
Heheheh you kidding me? I cant arrange the next wars and i will reply the previous? Big grin
If we must then we will do it ( if we can ) but from the moment Bass busted after this game then this game should be valid even in the rank.

You know its hard for us to arrange CW these days and you came here to ask me for one more CW? Where you been all these days when i busted Bass? I make the post 1-2 weeks ago and you ask me now fro reply? You have now the chance to take WO and you found the opportunity to do it? If you dont search for WO then wait in the line because i have to arrange 3 CWs until next Sunday dont make me have 4 or else take your WO and leave us alone.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture

Eeuhh am i missing something ...?
Is this some reverse brain engineering ???
The clan who plays with a caught cheater, who they select to play, asks for a rematch At wits'' end
Because RSQT did not notice, or did not care for that matter Praying

Absolutly ridiculous Talk to the hand

www.elitez.eu

The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
tequila ~ horizon
tequila's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

tequila ~ horizon wrote:
Rayden was here wrote:

You know its hard for us to arrange CW these days and you came here to ask me for one more CW? Where you been all these days when i busted Bass? I make the post 1-2 weeks ago and you ask me now fro reply? You have now the chance to take WO and you found the opportunity to do it? If you dont search for WO then wait in the line because i have to arrange 3 CWs until next Sunday dont make me have 4 or else take your WO and leave us alone.

I wrote to FPS before the game... and immediately after the game. We are waiting for solutions Admin...

/
q3fun's picture
alienM wrote:

tequila ~ horizon wrote:

Can I ask why he did that? And if he didn't do that, it mean you didn't had 4th player to play this match, right? GG

Alienm, they did not have the right to play 3on3!

since you raised this issue too late, I see no reason for the abrupt change in the rules, If only all clans will agree!

I want to ask Ranking Moderators, Can this game go to on rank?

I think they need to find a convenient time and replay Round-3.

alienM
alienM's picture
BOPOH wrote:

alienM wrote:
tequila ~ horizon wrote:

Alienm, they did not have the right to play 3on3!

since you raised this issue too late, I see no reason for the abrupt change in the rules, If only all clans will agree!

I want to ask Ranking Moderators, Can this game go to on rank?

I think they need to find a convenient time and replay Round-3.

Bopoh, don't take me wrong. I don't push this thing because me and my clan. We solved this problem and we will somehow get 4 players for next 2 rounds. I only don't want that this cup in which is already done 2/3 of it, ruin because no active players. That is all about this issues from me...

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

heh guys, i got the perfect solution for 3on3 games in 4on4 leagues.

you play a regular 3on3 cw and give wo in league for the looser.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

/
q3fun's picture

-Railonly Freeze League 2012-

In the lead of some requests, it was decided to amend the rules:

* Allowed to play 3on3 if both parties agree!

* These conditions must be consistent on forums your planning game before the match!

Given the circumstance:

* Either party may request minimum allowed players per team during game is 4 and will be right (on forums your planning game before the match!).

+ because of the known circumstances Round-3 RSQT vs SKILLz need to replay in convenient for them time !