Railonly Freeze League 2012

166 replies [Last post]
alienM
alienM's picture
BOPOH wrote:

* Minimum allowed players per team during game is 4.

THC * FATE wrote:

6. Minimum allowed amount of players on Clanwar is 3v3.

If in ranking rules are allowed 3v3 and in all cups before was allowed it, too, why here is not? Just want to remind that this cup is playing in middle of summer, where many players are inactive because holidays... I must admit that I was irresponsible and that I saw (fount out) this rule before 1 week, but anyway... :\

/
q3fun's picture

In the lead of some requests, it was decided to amend the rules:

* Allowed to play 3on3 if both parties agree!

* These conditions must be consistent on forums your planning game before the match!

Given the circumstance:

* Either party may request minimum allowed players per team during game is 4 and will be right (on forums your planning game before the match!).

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Railonly Freeze League 2012
BOPOH wrote:

* These conditions must be consistent on forums your planning game before the match!

Given the circumstance:

* Either party may request minimum allowed players per team during game is 4 and will be right (on forums your planning game before the match!).

Best way to make changes DURING A ACTIVE CUP ! is to pm leaders and ask if they agree.

Only a suggestion Winking

snsktt
angydee's picture

It is even hard to for some clans to even find players at all and games needs to be postponed all the time, so 3v3 is a good suggestion.

och en liten, liten runk..

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Railonly Freeze League 2012

It can be hard for some clans, but he atleast can ask in general to change rules during a cup... because clans sign in a cup with given rules, and he just changed them without asking the clans ?

ps. i only saw Milena complain about that, but she complains about everything XD

/
q3fun's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

It can be hard for some clans, but he atleast can ask in general to change rules during a cup... because clans sign in a cup with given rules, and he just changed them without asking the clans ?

ps. i only saw Milena complain about that, but she complains about everything XD

BOPOH wrote:

Given the circumstance:

I have not changed the rules!

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
BOPOH wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
BOPOH wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:

BOPOH wrote:

Given the circumstance:

I have not changed the rules!

So is here allowed 3v3 or not? I don't understand this explanation about it.
P.S. Jeffy, please, don't be jealous on me (us) because we are active at least for 3v3 (and more) so we participate in this finally one quality cup this year! Tongue

/
q3fun's picture
BOPOH wrote:

Given the circumstance:

alienM wrote:

So is here allowed 3v3 or not? I don't understand this explanation about it.

Allowed

If both clans want to play 3na3 you can play!

if a clan wants to play 4on4 and the other wants to play it 3na3 need play 4on4!

and the clan that wants to play 4on4 has the right to WO for a clan that can only 3na3!

Why? because the amendment came into force too late!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
BOPOH wrote:

BOPOH wrote:

Why? because the amendment came into force too late!

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway