Quake 3 Excessive+ King of The Hill,

No replies
^FrEnZy^
Each week we are going to organize 3 showmatches between two players. The winner of the first competition is going to be crowned as the king. Next round the king is going to face a challenger which will have a chance to become the new champion. If the challenger wins, he will became the new king of the hill and will face next challenger the following round. On the other hand, if the king wins he will stay with his title and also will face another challenger in the next round.

There would be 3 matches every week. There would be a match on tuesday evening, thursday evening and sunday evening at 9 pm CET. This competition would be 1vs1 FFA. The config is yet to be decided on, but i think it will include strong rail and be excessive5 like considering bfg, nades and lg. I also think it might include a working rocket launcher and plasma gun. Every player competing will have to take a demo of each map and submit it to the admins. The demos will also be uploaded on a website so that everybody can download them. The matches will be best out of 3 selected out of some known and some unknown FFA maps for you guys. The challanger will be allowed to pick the first map. The king will select the second map. The third map will be picked randomly from the maplist by the admins.

KillingBaby already said he would be able to get a good steady server. All i want to know if there is enough support and people willing to play.

If you are interested submit below please.