- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Qlimax 17 nov anyone ?
24. November 2007 - 1:11
#12
Qlimax 17 nov anyone ?
I want to go there, but I don't have the money XD
no money, no funny
i have one CD from this party - Qlimax 2006 Mixed by Alpha Twins (VBR ~320kbps, 44100Hz Joint Stereo) and some DVDRip videos... great party!
24. November 2007 - 14:02
#13
Qlimax 17 nov anyone ?
wrote:
I want to go there, but I don't have the money XDno money, no funny
True true!
But time I will maybe have money, if I have it then I will be there ![]()



The best party i've ever been to .
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4021676793473481276&q=qlimax+2007+hhs&total=2&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Are you hungry ? , do like the Indians , eat !
I'm a DICK , But being a dick aint so bad actually !