QL TDM CUP 2014 ?

21 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Very interested, here is my usual pre-tournament feedback (which I only give when I know the organiser is intelligent and will listen... like for example round warm up idea I gave to jeff which got voted in by clans, in mi3 because I actually explained it and what it means. it was going f2 before that :DDDD

1) Agree with zarzyn (and had the same idea) about changing format to 2v2 - e+ does not have the necessary userbase to host a decent 4v4 vq tournamen.

2) Config - alltimes vanilla ql Sad give new comers a taster of other classic quake by making a cpm tournament Tongue we can make config together. btw in 2v2 tdm the spawns are different:
mega 1 minute, quad 2 minutes, battlesuit and invisibility 4.

3) Make some sort of experimental format, that is not too weird but is quite creative. Will add more when I think of it.

4) Why vanilla? Introduce the people of e- to the wonders of poormode! I would love that so much and would cherish demos of a CPM tourney here because i love that playstyle) And e+ people might find it easier to transform because CPM uses same physics as plusN and railmania/moderninsta and mid-air control, so its more lenient than vanilla (also more chances of air rockets and faster switch)

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory