Link:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/quake-3-weapons-configs-library

maybe someone want to make a server with this interesting cfg style

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Re: QL TDM CUP 2014 ?

Power Ups are broken as hell. Once you drop it [to save some time or give it for another better equipped teammate] the next respawn of power up will be 15s and yet another one just 3s long. Not even to mention that the first powerup spawn is wrong also.
Weapons are broken. Once you drop it for teammate near the gun spawn the next spawn of this gun will contain 2x more ammo than normally. Their spawn time is too quick too.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

outofhere!
hook's picture
khaz' wrote:

Power Ups are broken as hell. Once you drop it [to save some time or give it for another better equipped teammate] the next respawn of power up will be 15s and yet another one just 3s long. Not even to mention that the first powerup spawn is wrong also.
Weapons are broken. Once you drop it for teammate near the gun spawn the next spawn of this gun will contain 2x more ammo than normally. Their spawn time is too quick too.

you mean the translated cfg From illca? the old original one From kyto? or plusn 2.4 ? Yes that cfg is totally broken Happy but its easy to fix ! in pql you havent any ammos'items'powerups @ all! you Start with 200 health and 100 armors! normally by the most Servers in QL you have 200 health and 200 armors, the Problem you shoot 10 times in the enemy and he doesnt die Happy now a bit More excessive Like : 4 times !

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
outofhere! wrote:

you mean the translated cfg From illca? the old original one From kyto? or plusn 2.4 ?

Dunno what Illca translated, dunno who's kyto and I don't mean plusn but vanilla 2.2 and 2.3

Quads and item drops are a part of each TDM game so they've got to be fixed and it's too hard for me so I can just point things out and count that someone else will do that.

I will not speak for cpm[or pql, as you say] health&armor start in tdm [because I forgot already], but even there rail should do lesser damage than normal, rocket should be 100ups faster and stairs should be working like in vanilla 2.2.

- Mark Twain

outofhere!
hook's picture
khaz' wrote:

outofhere! wrote:

you mean the translated cfg From illca? the old original one From kyto? or plusn 2.4 ?

Dunno what Illca translated, dunno who's kyto and I don't mean plusn but vanilla 2.2 and 2.3

Quads and item drops are a part of each TDM game so they've got to be fixed and it's too hard for me so I can just point things out and count that someone else will do that.

I will not speak for cpm[or pql, as you say] health&armor start in tdm [because I forgot already], but even there rail should do lesser damage than normal, rocket should be 100ups faster and stairs should be working like in vanilla 2.2.

Lol, how other or i know that you speak about vanilla! Dude Happy

Before my completly inactivity i fixed many things what was broken in vanilla 2.2 man! You can write me a pm exactly what is the Problem in a constructive Way ! Changes in a cfg are a Main Problem in this Community !

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator

Hehe, since the thread is about TDM for vq3 [eventually cpm] I thought it's clear it's about vanilla's Tongue Sorry anyway.
Well, I would do it now but I gtg any minute so later I'll take a closer look at 2.3 and write you on PM what's exactly the problem.

- Mark Twain

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

I dont understand why it needs to be QL.. why not EL "Excessive Live" I mean.. we are here on www.excessiveplus.net and you want to host it on this mod not on QL.

Think about it Winking

btw. I would participate if someone needs a noob like me, just give me all LG's ))))

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

It's a suggestion. We can name it anyway we want. Happy Be constructive. We can make nice things and so much posibilities, but when someone gets creative and makes something diferent we bash on it and try to find flaws and mistakes instead of making suggestions on how to improve. Is oke, am drunk a bit.

I like the idea of PlusN like cfg w/o multijumps and no grenade and bfg jumps. No bfg at all! Everything else can stay the same if you ask me.

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

It's a suggestion. We can name it anyway we want. Happy Be constructive. We can make nice things and so much posibilities, but when someone gets creative and makes something diferent we bash on it and try to find flaws and mistakes instead of making suggestions on how to improve. Is oke, am drunk a bit.

I like the idea of PlusN like cfg w/o multijumps and no grenade and bfg jumps. No bfg at all! Everything else can stay the same if you ask me.

Would be like too easy to hit with rail=instagib cfg with some useless weapons

silence is better than bullshit