®PURE CUP TDM - *BC* 2:1 Lucky / 06.07.11

26 replies [Last post]
Warren G
FELiX's picture
Re: PURE CUP TDM - *BC* 2:1 Lucky / 06.07.11

Next time plz record all drama that we could watch/enjoy all meritorical exchange. If we are not to play for cash that we r playing for the lulz.

I'd like to say that i love way which forum was moderated some time ago: 1 2 3. It should be a great example for ascari how dill with spamers, negative emotions and PMS.

asc only
chillax :F
/asc only

german boi
port this code faster, i want my maybach back :F
/german boi

fala
i like ur way that u r dilling with all opportunities which u have to face like compilation in turbopascal. pure $$$$
/fala

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Next question, and why, oh dear pokonamy fale, I could arrange it and talk in friendly way with darky? Good tip for u, next time stay calm and let do the job for someone who really know how to do it.

Maybe because u couldn't get agreement about the date and it took u two weeks to push this farce without any progress? so u saying u know how to manage things like that? U are also forgetting we have played yesterday only because i did asked for it darky, without it u would still wait for sunday 10.07 because he have wanted to have proper lineup for the mach.

I am addicted to life.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

GG

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

thx jeff.

** turasinho
Turas's picture
Warren G wrote:

Next time plz record all drama that we could watch/enjoy all meritorical exchange. If we are not to play for cash that we r playing for the lulz.

I'd like to say that i love way which forum was moderated some time ago: 1 2 3. It should be a great example for ascari how dill with spamers, negative emotions and PMS.

asc only
chillax :F
/asc only

german boi
port this code faster, i want my maybach back :F
/german boi

fala
i like ur way that u r dilling with all opportunities which u have to face like compilation in turbopascal. pure $$$$
/fala

Sig, definitely. So, kopieren einfügen und willkommen ;s

<the code part>
I just want you to know how sorry we are that-that things got so fucked
up with us and-and Mr. Warren. I-I-It...we-we got into this thing with
the best intentions. Really. I never...
</the code part>

Warren G wrote:

Next time plz record all drama that we could watch/enjoy
all meritorical exchange. If we are not to play for cash that we r
playing for the lulz.

toxicity
Toxic's picture

From experience its always ds/lucky people who'r coming up with bullshits like "U CANT PLAY U NO ORIGINAL TAG ZOMG, U ALL LIARS FUCKERS WHATNOT,fakenicking each other in clan which seems to be pretty funny to everyone.

No, seriously Im glad u guys having fun and dont threat that game way to seriously Kiss

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)