®PURE CUP TDM - *BC* 2:1 Lucky / 06.07.11

26 replies [Last post]
animalchik
fala.q3's picture
Re: PURE CUP TDM - *BC* 2:1 Lucky / 06.07.11

@ascari, yes its sad when u are sick but i have bought shoes to recompensate the way i do feel so its not so sad anymore Big grin anyway thank u for sharing with me emotionally the moment of my suffering, yo'are so kind person!

I am addicted to life.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

And oh, what happened u could play today? U didnt answered me on server.

gg banana /{fala]

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

scrind
scrindlebeeper's picture

i had my house to paint garden to dig plants to plant and yeah... well you tell me all that stuff....... today so i could not make to the cw ... gg

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

gg

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

And oh, what happened u could play today? U didnt answered me on server.

I already have told u, my team decided to play spontaneously counting all people can somehow come since i am sick so i didn't worked and darky went to home few h sooner from the work especially for the game.

We give it a try because it is better than arguing later about wo, and still of course we wanted to play against u instead taking easy way, so we have risked playing without scrind, toxic, triv because u have bitched about so much and it went out we have played quite well even if the lineup wasn't as we wanted to have, it also saved us from an long unpleasant dialogue with u.

Cloud u answer me for a exchange of kindness and tell me why u can't play during the weekend? It makes the game arranging quite difficult with u, and i don't really want to think only because u didn't wanted answer on that question so far, that u want to party during the weekend and because of it u was forcing us to go from work to home earlier. It does even makes me think u did it for a purpose because of what u did on the server during the match with toxic, and that's actually is more sad thing we have experienced yesterday than my bad health conditions.

But it can't be u are such a cunt after all, i bet u have important reasons for the actions u have made and yours anger directed at us was only because u couldn't stand the infirmity of the situation.

I am addicted to life.

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Well, I won't read all those shit Smug I bet u could write it in two sentence as well. Next question, and why, oh dear pokonamy fale, I could arrange it and talk in friendly way with darky? Good tip for u, next time stay calm and let do the job for someone who really know how to do it.

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

** turasinho
Turas's picture
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

(...) why, oh dear pokonamy fale, I could arrange it and talk in friendly way with darky? (...)

You are an aggressive motherfucker towards everyone Worried (even clanmates so don't lie Sigh)

Gg, hopefully we will face again in this cup.

Cheers.

Warren G wrote:

Next time plz record all drama that we could watch/enjoy
all meritorical exchange. If we are not to play for cash that we r
playing for the lulz.

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

f*ck, i can't download demos wtf ? oO

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

well, for that toxic thing:

i decided that toxic cant play because of no official tag ( nothing personal ) and asked if Lucky wouldnt mind that toxic played sinds we all know toxic is in banana and they didnt but what ever, it is part toxic fault for not having his tag so you cant realy blame ascari for it.

Demos:

will upload on speedyshare for those who cant download it ???

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/29325525/BC_vs_Lucky.zip

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
** turasinho wrote:

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:
(...) why, oh dear pokonamy fale, I could arrange it and talk in friendly way with darky? (...)

You are an aggressive motherfucker towards everyone Worried (even clanmates so don't lie Sigh)

Gg, hopefully we will face again in this cup.

Cheers.

ahahahah
Big grin Big grin