Protect the Leader Rail league 2012

55 replies [Last post]
JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Personally, I think it could be a bigger interest from the plus side clans Happy
And not as league, just as a cup

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

are you millena want sign in. ofc no. fps@ f1

Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
zarzyn wrote:

are you millena want sign in. ofc no

Zazryn, what you want from me? Can you say it in public, please? Why you started to jump last few days on my brain? Yes, I said that we are interested in this cup. We wait to see if other clans will replay, too, and if here will be 6 or more clans, we are in for sure! Only because config fit to us (not need be this one, r4e09f we can accept, too). But, for ql, sorry, we are not, so please, stop cry because of that fact. I hope that Warrior didn't raped you in "all holes" so you hate so much this config, dear! Happy

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
alienM wrote:

zarzyn wrote:
if this tournament will bee good. Happy time will show answer for this question. gl and hf ... when you kill someone your only weapon is gauntlet. who will try find you, guys wifth bfg+granede to move faster like race betwin turtle and rabit.

Mzi maybe hacked your account? Or just brain? Where you played before e+, can you please tell us? So, now you will force Rayden to make another shit or your favorite cfg, ye? Happy

milena i say my word about this cup. it is all. ps i play this gametype . and i dont like it. yes it can bee fun but i feel sometimes he will bee unbalance, to much random situation.. and you say that i am force rayden to change cfg. where is that word. and second think that if this event will bee sooooooo goooood why you still not join .

HYPER*KOSTUR wrote:
well, i am not defending anyone here, but if you dont like any of cups, or if you are scared to play them, why dont you create some cup? You dont have time for it, well, its it ll take less time then all this shits that you write in Cups Topics where you dont want to participate.

this word perfect show what you doo

Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
zarzyn wrote:

words of somebody who left his own clan where was leader because he wasn't lucky to find own sponsors and join to some kid who found some (fake or not i #care), of somebody who said few days before it that by his opinion railmania is best rail config here on e+ (probably can find logs about that), of somebody who fake to be so calmed and with angle's words here on forum and around speak with worst insults and then act like he like them and enter in same team with them (have that logs for sure), of somebody who left his national team to create another team from something what don't exist last 20 years just because there have some chances with skilled players (and invited only ones who are skilled there - pfff)... so that kind of person by your opinion is good to describe anybody?
plz Xd

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

wrote:

wrote:if this tournament will bee good. time will show answer for this question. gl and hf ... when you kill someone your only weapon is gauntlet. who will try find you, guys wifth bfg+granede to move faster like race betwin turtle and rabit.

Mzi maybe hacked your account? Or just brain? Where you played before e+, can you please tell us? So, now you will force Rayden to make another shit or your favorite cfg, ye?

milena i say my word about this cup. it is all. ps i play this gametype . and i dont like it. yes it can bee fun but i feel sometimes he will bee unbalance, to much random situation.. and you say that i am force rayden to change cfg. where is that word. and second think that if this event will bee sooooooo goooood why you still not join .WHERE I SAY RAYDEN ABUOT CHANGE CFG

Happy

alienM
alienM's picture
zarzyn wrote:

WHERE I SAY RAYDEN ABUOT CHANGE CFG

zarzyn wrote:

if this tournament will bee good. Happy time will show
answer for this question. gl and hf ... when you kill someone your
only weapon is gauntlet. who will try find you, guys wifth bfg+granede
to move faster like race betwin turtle and rabit.

Sorry, (ye i know say sorry if you didn't knew it) this is my mistake. I readed this "gl and hf..." as "you suggest that more fun would be with ql" because those letters look very similar (you must admit it Tongue ) and this days we discus always about "ql vs railmania".

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Protect the Leader Rail league 2012

CAN YOU 2 PLS STOP THE WHINE ! and use pm

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

Ok the cfg for this Event will be Railmania. Earlier i spoke with AlienM and she update the Railmania cfg to support the PTL gameype. Download again the Railmania cfg from here

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/railmania-cfg-v2-0

And Update your servers for test it.
[ RSQT WAR SERVER ] [ RSQT WAR SERVER ]
Is ready for test

Thx for the help and GL clans

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

toxicity
Toxic's picture
alienM wrote:

zarzyn wrote:

words of somebody who left his own clan where was leader because he wasn't lucky to find own sponsors and join to some kid who found some (fake or not i #care), of somebody who said few days before it that by his opinion railmania is best rail config here on e+ (probably can find logs about that), of somebody who fake to be so calmed and with angle's words here on forum and around speak with worst insults and then act like he like them and enter in same team with them (have that logs for sure), of somebody who left his national team to create another team from something what don't exist last 20 years just because there have some chances with skilled players (and invited only ones who are skilled there - pfff)... so that kind of person by your opinion is good to describe anybody?

plz Xd

seriously thats is the longest sentence i ve ever read. GG u have my respect!!!no

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)