PRO 2:1 *CSA*/23.07.2006/UNRANKED

40 replies [Last post]
RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Verdict
All people here as my self reconsider facts posted. Happy Like I wrote before is clasical WO. But when you see this then you have complete picture. Happy
-So, dscision is PRO win 2:1. CSA, I am sorry for that, but you must be more serious even in FW games. What kind of behaviour is disconecting as you say on FW Thinking: I hope that you will learn something from this and CW what you play before witt 2 vs 2 against PRO. Happy
Best regards.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

Sriam
Sriam's picture

Quote:
"Renatalis"Arrow Verdict
All people here as my self reconsider facts posted. Happy Like I wrote before is clasical WO. But when you see this then you have complete picture. Happy
-So, dscision is PRO win 2:1. CSA, I am sorry for that, but you must be more serious even in FW games. What kind of behaviour is disconecting as you say on FW Thinking: I hope that you will learn something from this and CW what you play before witt 2 vs 2 against PRO. Happy
Best regards.

so it will be ranked or not?

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!

triv'
trivium's picture

Quote:
Sriam:
Quote:
Rena: Arrow Verdict
Best regards.

so it will be ranked or not?

i think yes :roll:

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

-[Air]-

i hope yes...xD

Willing is not enough, we must do!

triv'
trivium's picture

it is ranked Winking u can see this @ the title of topic Winking pro 2:1 csa/.../ranked Winking and when u read renas words carefully Winking

playing on

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

Sriam
Sriam's picture

oh yes now i see^^

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!

AiKO . RS*

looooooool no comand to the shit!!!!!!!!
but next time we dont play on suxxx HK Servers (sorry Casa),,We Had pings on this server 120 ms -~ 90 ms ,, and its not normal for us...On 2!sweet Servers We have all 20ms -~ 70 ms,,,

Asus M2N - SLI Deluxe,AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+,Radeon X1950 PRO 512 MB,1GB Hyper-X DDR2-800

+++DDL-Dream+++

**?S?**KAIN**
CSAMaUeR's picture

I can no more say to this SHIT! Evil

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Guys, guys, easy. First of all, why are you complaining about the ping, Rasmil? From screens it seems PRO had roughly the same playing conditions as you. Second, if you want to avoid future misunderstanding make sure you get all the war details settled on this here boards where everyone can see. Sides, you can always challenge PRO for a revenge Tongue

triv'
trivium's picture

Quote:
RasmiL: looooooool no comand to the shit!!!!!!!!
but next time we dont play on suxxx HK Servers (sorry Casa),,We Had pings on this server 120 ms -~ 90 ms ,, and its not normal for us...On 2!sweet Servers We have all 20ms -~ 70 ms,,,

Shock Laughing Laughing Laughing Shock

i have same ping on hk and 2!S server
u had a shit connection on that day Winking
that wasnt the server Winking
:!: :!:

playing on

ghost wrote: