- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
PlusN v2.5 Beta Test
6. December 2012 - 13:56
#23
Re: PlusN v2.5 Beta Test
Can I download somewhere beta version?
11. December 2012 - 15:04
#26
Re: PlusN v2.5 Beta Test
Played a fw on it the other night, seemed fine to me, I would like to see a changes log of everything.
11. December 2012 - 18:52
#27
Re: PlusN v2.5 Beta Test
Played a fw on it the other night, seemed fine to me, I would like to see a changes log of everything.
+1.
A quick comparison between 2.4 and 2.5 would be useful Asphyx. Also a lil explanation of the switchtime differences would be nice - I don't understand the numbers!
Cheers.
11. December 2012 - 20:15
#28
Re: PlusN v2.5 Beta Test
I tried it few times, it is really less spammy than PlusN 2.4 and fits more for wars/tournament. I would like to see this cfg applied to every old PlusN 2.4 servers.




After many private Feedback and many hours of testing, i updatet the config to a more comfortable Weapon Raising Time for all weapons!
Please Test that CFG One more Time!
Fragmovies and more
Click ME!
AsphyxEvents Website
Click ME!