plusN.cfg | 2.07

128 replies [Last post]
outofhere!
hook's picture

is always the same examble... a man make new ones for better community and the other dislike that ....

gj dancing dont give up to make the e+ scene better .... Shock

i give up to thinking possible.... Crying

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

this is just bullshit. why cant plus.cfg be a community project rather than 1 person saying "no its mine" or someone else trying to get the limelight. It's pathetic

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

KKYYTTOO
UnknownUser807 wrote:

this is just bullshit. why cant plus.cfg be a community project rather than 1 person saying "no its mine" or someone else trying to get the limelight. It's pathetic

Should more likely be an official conf that's updated at the same time the whole mod is updated and people could post their suggestions to the developers.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

fala'fag
dancing shadow's picture
KKYYTTOO wrote:

UnknownUser807 wrote:

Should more likely be an official conf that's updated at the same time the whole mod is updated and people could post their suggestions to the developers.

http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=8183&
http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=24882&

Thanks a lot for the input, we know this going to be rough way like it was for plus.cfg creators on the beginning, but since plus.cfg development is stopped we'are offering to u all our work.

Flex only tried to rewrite plus.cfg from 1.03 to 1.04beta3 mod (still in his beta there some bugs). If he release final stable version of conversion that will match 1to1 plus.cfg from 1.03 u can stick to it.

The biggest deference is we want keep up the development and make progress in plusN.cfg that are allowed now due to awesome new features that brings 1.04beta3 mod. Don't blame Driv and me because we want to serve for the community.

mow Q [EN] wrote:

since plus.cfg as itself will stay "nearly" untouched OR even untouched, there is not much to discuss about. this is, why i think "plus2.cfg" could be a solution if it gets delivered with normal plus.cfg and later with the mod itself.

but it will take time until the suggestions of people will find the way in plus2.cfg, it is still not clear if there will be even 2 configs, since flex and I, we both have not much time currently, since it takes a lot of communication between the teamm8s to find a final way.

so, u both, mad and ash, stop breaking ur heads, since we will look to find the best possible middleway.

and it is not about splitting community, it is something about the nature of e+, the flexibility.

censorship on YouTube sucks rabbit balls

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

[code:1]Date = "10 May 2009";
Author = "driv <driv>, dancing shadow <s>[/code:1]

You are not the author, so don't try to claim it.

fala'fag wrote:

ever heard of edawn.cfg ?

I asked Foksie a few times if he would moderate a community driven proplus.cfg with "excessive plus community" as the author, but he was selfish just as you are being selfish.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

mow Q [EN]

DO NOT use this quote of me as reference. This does not reflect my current oppinion. First of all. Plus2 is cancelled because of idiotic reaction by many people here. Second thing, i stepped back from development of plus.cfg because of idiotic behavior of many people here. Third thing is, i don't care what happens with plus.cfg anymore, because of idiotic comments of many people here.

The only one who can decide nowadays about plus.cfg is flex1. As far as i did read between the lines, he is trying to convert it to 1.04. So personally i don't see a reason for a plus"n".cfg. How about to concentrate ur energy, and u all work on plus.cfg, instead of starting a fight like mullder did it in past with us.

Anyway, seems 1.04 is able to bring a new "little" boost to e+, so i am at least will to try everything, before i go back to QL.

fala'fag
dancing shadow's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

The only one who can decide nowadays about plus.cfg is flex1. As far as i did read between the lines, he is trying to convert it to 1.04. So personally i don't see a reason for a plus"n".cfg. How about to concentrate ur energy, and u all work on plus.cfg, instead of starting a fight like mullder did it in past with us.

There already are major changes between plus.cfg and plusN.cfg and there will be many more, we do not read in Flex mind, Driv made the cfg translation before Flex posted he getting problems to run his cfg at all. Flex didn't contact us for help, but as soon he managed to run his conversion he tried to discredit the whole work we did.

We'are open for cooperation but no one suggested that.

We'are on plus.cfg not the mulder place, looking atm on the historic part of plus.cfg

UnknownUser807 wrote:

[code:1]Date = "10 May 2009";
Author = "driv <driv>, dancing shadow <s>[/code:1]

You are not the author, so don't try to claim it.

fala'fag wrote:

ever heard of edawn.cfg ?

I asked Foksie a few times if he would moderate a community driven proplus.cfg with "excessive plus community" as the author, but he was selfish just as you are being selfish.

We'are not selfish, the idea was to keep up idea of plus.cfg and improve it like u did. Although u were not the 1st editor of bro.cfg same plus.cfg team was not. I do not need to claim anything, we put there our contact in good faith, we'are not trying to steal anything, the same was said by mule that the plus.cfg team trying to steal his work.

KKYYTTOO

You should all just play dfa.cfg Happy

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture
fala'fag wrote:

There already are major changes between plus.cfg and plusN.cfg and there will be many more, we do not read in Flex mind, Driv made the cfg translation before Flex posted he getting problems to run his cfg at all. Flex didn't contact us for help, but as soon he managed to run his conversion he tried to discredit the whole work we did.

We'are open for cooperation but no one suggested that.

You could have made the other thing: you contact flex, like i did. I also made a plus.cfg conversion to 1.04 by myself at the same time that you and flex; however, i contacted flex and instead of releasing a different version, helped flex to recreate 1.03 plus.cfg as much as possible, because i see it pointless to divide even more this community. If you have suggestions to improve plus.cfg, then i suggest you to wait for the definite release and work with flex and any other on the changes.

Regards,

Wasp*Beast

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

fala'fag
dancing shadow's picture

We'are still convinced plus.cfg development is stopped because MowLy written its stopped and he’s looking forward for edawn.cfg, nobody knew Flex will release anything at all.

The first suggestion would be to copy paste whole weapon section from plusN.cfg because it will resolve many things in plusbeta.cfg