plusN.cfg | 2.07

128 replies [Last post]
fala'fag
dancing shadow's picture
¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

1.1 secs for spawnprotection isn't enough imo try 1.5 or 2

I explain : if u spawn and stay alive 1.2 will u really be satisfied Shock that's a spawnkill.
Within 1.1secs u have just time to turn ur head around to check and move 2steps

In my ideal game, after staying alive 5secs then I can say : yeah I played a bit

Think about it again pls :roll:

at the very beginning we tried 2sec and it was way to much, there must be really balanced value for it, I’m convinced 1.1sec is perfect, but nothing stops us of trying 1.5sec for new release, I'm also playing noGhost where that protection is set to one rail cycle (1.5sec) and I find it to long

that’s make me wonder if we should try it out or not?

censorship on YouTube sucks rabbit balls

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture

better try than think in this case Happy

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

fala'fag
dancing shadow's picture
UnknownUser807 wrote:

I take back what I said previously. Since the original developers don't give a fuck about enhancing this mod/cfg. Also what you are doing is a positive thing, good luck with your config. As long as you take on board suggestions from others and not just "fix it how you want it to be" then this improved plus cfg could be a real winner.

I'm glad to hear that.

there must be some understanding, peoples opinions matters a lot, but there is also mine influence, and how I see the things, I want to archive a common goal >less camping and spamming< that means there are noticeable deference’s in game play, that was not even liked by myself, because I'm convinced people expect weapons going to behave as they used to behave, if they not doing that, we are annoyed by the fact, but I’m willing to give it a shot, and I don't really know what going to be the final result, but I hope everyone going to win on that

Nag!Out

config beer freeze is too slow. my opinion Big grin but it's ryly slowly and sux now. Aim freeze speed is very good and after game on aim when go on beer I can go make coofe when do bfg jump Big grin Laughing out loud

Histroy :
PLUS = FOX Clan >> GSE Clan >> BBS Clan >> KTM Clan >> BURN* Clan >> BBSquad Clan >> MR Clan >> VENDETTA Clan >>
OUT of gaming Happy
RAIL = DUNNO Clan >> OF Clan >> PW Clan
>> OUT of gaming Happy

eRRor369
eRRor369's picture

yes, i think same, create plusN.cfg faster.

pew pew you're dead

fala'fag
dancing shadow's picture
eRRor369 wrote:

yes, i think same, create plusN.cfg faster.

that won't going to happen, or at least I’m not going to resign from the idea as that fast

weapons have order now, that was abused after 1.03 was out

for the beginning of plus.cfg idea was to have fast switch for mg-type of weapons (mg, lg, pg), and slower switch for power-type weapons (bfg, rail, sg, rl)

so if u going to ignore new possibilities, and try spamming only by powerful weapons u must face the fact they are stronger and slower

as the examples
- the movement combination gl+bfg is faster than it was in plus.cfg
- lg->mg switch has only 7ms, 140 in plus.cfg
- sg->lg/mg/pg combos are ultra fast
- rg -> lg/mg/pg combos are ultra fast
- bfg -> lg/mg/pg combos are ultra fast
- rg ->bfg/sg/rl combos are slowed down
- switching to bfg, need 130ms and it’s faster than it was in plus.cfg

The final conclusion:
- plusN.cfg is faster than plus.cfg
- plusN.cfg do not allow spam using only 3 guns as it was happening before

Warren G
FELiX's picture
fala'fag wrote:

for the beginning of plus.cfg idea was to have fast switch for mg-type of weapons (mg, lg, pg), and slower switch for power-type weapons (bfg, rail, sg, rl)

Are u talking about plus or plusN? If about plus, it sounds like was one of ppl who wrote cfg or tell me how could u know such info mr cpmha player.

btw could u remove "plus" from cfg name cuz it suggest im involved in this cfg. thx in advance.

mow Q [EN]
FEL!X wrote:

fala'fag wrote:

Are u talking about plus or plusN? If about plus, it sounds like was one of ppl who wrote cfg or tell me how could u know such info mr cpmha player.

btw could u remove "plus" from cfg name cuz it suggest im involved in this cfg. thx in advance.

well, even if he denie it, he is hq, still thinking about it Big grin

unique * mnc
mnc's picture
FEL!X wrote:

I believe the name wasn't copyrighted :] And everybody who want to check the author will look for it in cfg itself.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
unique * mnc wrote:

I believe the name wasn't copyrighted :]

Do copyrights have to cover for simple respect?

I like how the config develops, by the way. Good job.