- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Photoshop Help
8. May 2008 - 9:24
Hello community, I need to make a logo of a team. Can someone help me do it, I can't manage photoshop to even make a drawing
. It's 1 logo with 5 names ... I'd appreciate ....peace...
8. May 2008 - 10:08
#1
Photoshop Help
well in order to help i would say u should tell us the names
how do you want it to look like.....freaky, gothic, gayish
here some nice photoshopers already pros
like pandoraaaaa ![]()
13. May 2008 - 12:38
#2
Photoshop Help
write me on msn or icq.
13. May 2008 - 12:48
#3
Photoshop Help
write me on msn or icq.
hes from america. They dont use icq
![]()
13. May 2008 - 16:04
#4
Photoshop Help
wrote:
write me on msn or icq.hes from america. They dont use icq
![]()
Wrong I have ICQ account since it first came out.
13. May 2008 - 16:24
#5
Photoshop Help
wrote:
wrote:
write me on msn or icq.hes from america. They dont use icq
![]()
Wrong I have ICQ account since it first came out.
you asshole
![]()






