PHC 2:1 (HK) /29.07.2006/RANKED

24 replies [Last post]
*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture

Yeah Casa has a point on the ping thing, i get the same problem when i play on euro server (250-300 ping) and even at deex too (150 ping) PHC had better ping but that ain't excuse 'cause u agreed to play on US server, so next time u can arrange matches on diff servers...So a rematch can be made, HK is a good clan no reason so put excuses Casa, ain't good, if u lost, u lost let it go... next time play it in the server u like Happy...BTW mow u r experienced on playing with low ping, and when u play on a 300 of ping, i can assure u that u won't play as good as u play with low ping, the jumps aren't so effective and the shots with shotgun or railgun aren't such effective 'cause u need to aim according to the movement of the player, to which direction will he/she move opposite when u play with low ping, u don't need to follow the player movement u just aim him and fire and fragged xD!...anyway...GG both..peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

RATSALAD
ratsalad's picture
*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:

Yeah Casa has a point on the ping thing, i get the same problem when i play on euro server (250-300 ping) and even at deex too (150 ping) PHC had better ping but that ain't excuse 'cause u agreed to play on US server, so next time u can arrange matches on diff servers...So a rematch can be made, HK is a good clan no reason so put excuses Casa, ain't good, if u lost, u lost let it go... next time play it in the server u like Happy...BTW mow u r experienced on playing with low ping, and when u play on a 300 of ping, i can assure u that u won't play as good as u play with low ping, the jumps aren't so effective and the shots with shotgun or railgun aren't such effective 'cause u need to aim according to the movement of the player, to which direction will he/she move opposite when u play with low ping, u don't need to follow the player movement u just aim him and fire and fragged xD!...anyway...GG both..peace...

Hmm, perhaps read the thread a bit more thoroughly. Casa isn't dwelling on this lose. Casa's original comment was a bit tongue in cheek (friendly joke if you don't know that expression).. it was Mow who furthered the ping discussion. Normally, HK is not a bunch that whines or makes excuses publicly Happy

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture

i'm not accusing CASA, just giving a tip, i know HK's are good that's why i posted that... let's just move on this off topic...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

RATSALAD
ratsalad's picture
*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:

i'm not accusing CASA, just giving a tip, i know HK's are good that's why i posted that... let's just move on this off topic...peace...

It's been a week since the last post. They had already moved the discussion elsewhere Big grin