PHC 2:1 (HK) /29.07.2006/RANKED

24 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

ping is just secondary relevant in excessiveplus.Because hitscan weapons (mg, lg, rg, sg) hit always with ping 0 as long server is unnlagged.

CAMPMAN^
stoffel's picture

GGs PHC Cool

BUGS *WGVD* wrote:

The Marcel Reich-Ranicki of Quake has spoken Winking jk

Sriam
Sriam's picture

gg both Happy

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!

BUDMAN E+
Budman's picture

Hey now we played at Gods Frag farm. LOL! First time on config. We can rematch this casa. I think we should find a pure server to play on. Would make for interesting fun for all. gg all.

(HK)?aSaB
bazine's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

ping is just secondary relevant in excessiveplus.Because hitscan weapons (mg, lg, rg, sg) hit always with ping 0 as long server is unnlagged.

regardless of HK ,PHC match :

ok 1 question : u have 300 ping ,say u play from india ok? , and me i have 30 ping.we meet on a corner of a hall.we shoot rail at the same time ,whose gibs gonna be on the floor , yours or mine?

without talking about the confort of playing , the delay btw shoot and kill is something u have to get used to.

mow Q [EN]

never saw an player from india, i speak about realistic pings 100-200, where i have no prob with unlagged.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Well, i have no problem with high ping either, as long as it isn't jumpy. For example, when i don't have my net limit on, i can play (almost) normal on deex, with ping around 150-200, but thx to unlagged i don't have any problems with aiming.

But when the limit kicks in, i have 250-300 ping that's jumpy, ie, i run down a corridor, shoot at a guy i see, he disappears (ping jumps to 700-800), i can't move, he reappears (ping back to 300) in a different place, i aim and shoot, he disappears (ping 700-800) and reappears back in the place he disappeared from and i die (250). And that sucks, coz playing in such conditions is nothing short of impossible.

(HK)?aSaB
bazine's picture

maybe we should move this thread else where.it is not about PHC vs HK..we started talking about ping , let us talk about it... Happy

confort of play , is also very important. i feel playing much better and more focused , when i have better and quick responses , when i do a rocket jump , or i bfg jump..quality of gameplay is different. ....on 150 ping u have the "feeling" of delay in :

1/the shoot , yes...btw shoot and hit .(u dont feel it like ...pinpoint not as nice as if u are on euro)
2/rocket jump ; there is a delay btw the moment u hit the wall and the moment u actually move.
3/normall jumping.
4/seeing actually the player..(not only shooting him ) : if a player appear to you on a corner, are u 100% sure u saw him first? or did he see u first cause of his low ping.(only one frame can make a difference.

they always talk about wasp term's example..but yes let us talk about him..he is best in dm17.that is my point of view.and in dm17 there is no walls..game is simplified at its best.wich make him have less problems adapting to high ping.

all this points are making euro players uncorfortable on US servers...ofc u can get used to it...but only if u dont have choice,i mean , u are from india ..(the only Indian E+ player is in HK : (HK) Vadrigar , around 320 ping).
or from australia ,in this case u are forced to adapt.

mow Q [EN]

well casa, i dont care the delay, i just play as i would play with ping 7-30 as i am used to (real ping), i dont recognize the delay, i just expect the movment how it will work, maybe thats my advantage against u from my 3 years of ctf playing, where just not jump where u hit, its a thing where to shot to land somewhere u want to Happy

CROW . RS*
phenomen_one's picture

GG PHC!