- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
pb problem
what is this problem for pb open servers
propobly you are old cheater
or you must update PB.EXE.
try faund new Serial number or change IP :twisted:
well at many guys that have this problem appears only the message "banned" not "server disconnected - banned" . anyway happened only on that server ? if not change cdkey . ask some guy who has a program for getting new cdkey or simply but it randomly ![]()
cd key which u using is banned at server on which u wanted to play, change cdkey to play on that server. Probably used cdkey had some cheater
I have same when i start Quake from spider
in my situation it is because i have different cfg from standard q3config in my excessiveplus folder...
I can proceed by
press escape
choosing Execessive plus mod
/reconnect
then it starts fine...
the :problem" only occurs at Hyper pingmaster in my case
I have same when i start Quake from spider
in my situation it is because i have different cfg from standard q3config in my excessiveplus folder...
I can proceed by
press escape
choosing Execessive plus mod
/reconnectthen it starts fine...
the :problem" only occurs at Hyper pingmaster in my case
reason is not exacly cfg but what is in cfg. I suppose u have in cfg (q3conf.cfg in baseq3 folder) file name "unnamedplayer" thats all ![]()
wrote:
I have same when i start Quake from spiderin my situation it is because i have different cfg from standard q3config in my excessiveplus folder...
I can proceed by
press escape
choosing Execessive plus mod
/reconnectthen it starts fine...
the :problem" only occurs at Hyper pingmaster in my case
reason is not exacly cfg but what is in cfg. I suppose u have in cfg (q3conf.cfg in baseq3 folder) file name "unnamedplayer" thats all
yes that is true...i thougt maybe our topic-starter could have same thing






but my pb update now.i am banned map changed to after