OSC 2:0 2!S/30.09.07

64 replies [Last post]
Oxide
oxide's picture
® OSC 2:0 2!S/30.09.07
ghost wrote:

man u saying u dont like these guys who play at forum tuf guy and hiding behaind monitor, but havent u realized u acting exacly like that? ur corage dont mean shit here u just do look like dumb couse of yors brave words...

if i will call u moron and that i will say yors mother suck my dick and apologize comunity after it will be fine then?

im dont think so...

the real tuf guy "And about the baseball bat, dude so? It wouldn't be the first time
someone tried" Thinking

and yes i do have problem, i dont like these kind of ppl who talk much bs and do in real prety nothing

your words are way more than only defense, u did offended someone not defended yourself

and if comes to skuill im dont have nothing new to say in here couse some did it for me and way harder that he deserve

@shaidak the comunity dont give a damn about this not right person to excuse.

If you want to go at it that way, then let's do it dude, cuz you're acting the
same way you're saying i am, THE SAME WAY... do you get me?
So you do look really dumb to me now, cuz you're really really
confused.

And what are you, some kind of a leader or a all knowing guru or something, cuz this was between me/Osc and Skull, why the hell you
started writting, the hell if i know, i said that i will not be the first one
who will apologize to skull personaly and that's it, do you have a hard time
understanding that? no really, do you? are you his guardian angel?
Do you want them to ban me? NO really , these are honest questions?

And....Did you just start to attack me personaly, i really wanna know,
cuz who the hell are you!
And if you said that this is between me and Skull , then this is between
me and Skull! I don't have the time to write and argue 2 at once,
skull left it alone, now you started, leave it be dude, or this thread will
never end!

Oh and i'm sorry to say, but i think you don't really know what's going on here, i think you don't really understand the whole concept.

Oxide!

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Cut this shit out, and take it to pm's or somewhere else, i don't want to wade through this drama show.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Lakitu wrote:

ghost wrote:
your words are way more than only defense, u did offended someone not defended yourself

What the ... are you talking about? If you mean this statement is real, you haven't read the thread too well. "just faggots choose dm17" - It might say something about this.

um well, let me translate, eh i mean quote

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
also the pc gives u safeness too

sure, attacking is the best way of defense, but just sometimes, who wanna attack an mounted unit that uses a bow if u just got an sword.

Lakitu wrote:

ghost wrote:
if i will call u moron and that i will say yors mother suck my dick and apologize comunity after it will be fine then?

im dont think so...

That is just way too different to be compared with.

point taken, apologize wont make the opinion about urself better until the one u offended/community forgave you.
here i have to say, i stated my opinion and the opinion of some other people about people choosing dm17 as freeze map, oxide cared about my opinion and defended himself with a sword against a mounted unit with an bow, in short, offending back wasnt worth it here.
i also have to say, i wont say sorry or anything about my opinion, since this opinion wont change as long as dm17 sucks in freeze!
if u care about my opinion, feel free defending urself or flame back.
sure, i still got a ace of spades in my shirtsleeve, but i already slipped over the oil here.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Since Skull wont apologize and persist in his "gay" opinion nothing smart will not happens here unfortunately.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...