OSC 2:0 2!S/30.09.07

64 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Lakitu wrote:

Skull, just because you don't like dm17 on freeze doesn't mean those who pick it are faggots. "I'm skull and everything that I don't like is gayness!!"
You're acting like that.

a lot of my opinions are based on opinions of people i know, nvm
problem is im the first man saying such things.

Lakitu wrote:

I'm already enough pissed and tired of you and your fucking behaviour. Of every excuse you make when you lose and tEh "jesus, I have to play for three now"-sentence. Don't get me more pissed. I guess you're too weak to admit you can lose.

You'll never ever get my respect.

for example i lost vs hq, i wasnt tired in any way after warmup and i had a lot of good games, hes just better and i accept that.
dumb people who play this mod longer as me and playing like idiots are pissing me off, i already have a dumb brother (not xunderbird), i dont need such shit also here.
i never added the jesus btw...

Oxide wrote:

And btw... If you would express your opinion about dm17 + freeze
like a normal person i think i wouldn't even respond, but calling the whole clan faggots, and that ofc aims directly at me aswell, i'm not sure
how calm should i react.

thought its clear, i already stated it somewhere, cant find it now.
main point is dm17 cant be skilled for freeze rank cuz of 2 things actually:
- mod bug, u got spawnprotection, if u get railed, u fly of the map.
- since u fall down 90 percent after being killed by a rail, u most times wont have a thaw in such matches. And thawing is the main idea of freeze.
(so dm17 in freeze is about staying on the edge of map, so u get shot down if ur killed.)
i just called the one who choosed dm17 in osc a faggot, if u choosed map all together its true that all people who voted for it in osc are faggots.
but i bet, not every member in osc would vote f1 for dm17 in freeze.
btw there is a reason why dm17 wasnt allowed in summer freeze cup this year.(neither any other space or 1on1 map. just ordinary ones. most are custom maps, there are more customs, but u cant check all maps for being avaible)

:DEVA*eXtReMe: wrote:
Rules

[*]Pickable map list: q3dm4, q3dm7, q3dm8, q3dm11, q3dm12, q3dm13, q3dm14, overkill, 1++, 6++, 7++, poq3dm5, cpm9, cpm14 (pro-q3dm6 - TIEMAP) ;

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Oxide
oxide's picture
® OSC 2:0 2!S/30.09.07

OK child i had enough of you and your ego.

Dude, i can't say much , cuz in reality i would really like to just kick your
tinny ass, but as that ain't possible, let me give you an advice:
As you know , so many ppl don't like you , i wonder how you still go
outside, oops you don't!
Well 1st. lower your ego , i don't know how can you still be in 1 piece
acting like that, but never going out would explain alot, cuz you
wouldn't be in 1 piece if you would live here!

2nd Talking like you could even scratch me, uff, wittle babby
wanna fight... i would lower that too, cuz it just shows, how brave you really
are....whimp.

3rd thinking before writting/speaking .. a very important one, stick to this one
or even better yet, use it as your first one or mash it up with the 1st one.

Thinkin' about your behaviour i know i could give about a 100 of them, but i'm gonna end here.

Oh and btw, maybe you should put as much work into girls as you put
into ppl hating you...

p.s. Oh yea and ofc ppl that play longer and don't play as good as you
piss you off.. you know that they have a life!

2!S*Wicked(pl)
Wicked666's picture

I don't think you are getting what's all the fuzz about skull. You attacked personally OSC, look at this:
"Choosing DM17 was stupid(faggotty<-(?), don't really know the alteration of this "word") idea"
"The one who chose DM17 is stupid"
Do you see the difference? Don't attack person, you can crap on decisions the person make, but don't attack personally. Otherwise you shouldn't post at all.

Lakitu
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

a lot of my opinions are based on opinions of people i know, nvm problem is im the first man saying such things.

You don't need to repeat yourself about that. Yeah, you're the first "man" saying such things what makes you the faggot here. Man is maybe the wrong word to use with that behaviour. You're just a six year old kid inside your little head.

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

for example i lost vs hq, i wasnt tired in any way after warmup and i had a lot of good games, hes just better and i accept that.
dumb people who play this mod longer as me and playing like idiots are pissing me off, i already have a dumb brother (not xunderbird), i dont need such shit also here.
i never added the jesus btw...

Admitting you lose versus HQ isn't weird anyway. HQ is one of the best players in e+, everybody knows that he's better than you. There's no way of refusing that when everybody knows it. There's something whole different with the less skilled players you lose/get a close score with. Don't try to say anything about that, 'cause I've seen it more than once and my eyes don't lie.

You can just admit that you're too chicken to admit you've lost against a less skilled player.

xXx

Big grin nice to see that osc is back Winking gg

HELLA
Scarstruck's picture

I think skull is right what he says about dm17 and freeze. They don't work. And I do believe for ranked games for freeze at least dm17 should maybe removed as it doesn't determine skill or an exciting game for that matter. However there are no rules they state thus far that this map cannot be ranked, so it's perfectly fine and their choice if they wish to play this map. In the end if both those teams are happy to play it, and choose it. Then there should be no issue.

Your right to your opinion skull, and as much as I do agree dm17 isn't good for freeze. Your in no position to insult certain persons on their choice of map, especially when you use offensive/homophobic terms. It's just not cool really.

You then go on a rant and write

"dumb people who play this mod longer as me and playing like idiots are pissing me off, i already have a dumb brother (not xunderbird), i dont need such shit also here."

You can't expect people to play the way you want Skull. It doesn't matter if someone's been playing for a longer time and has more experience, people don't play their best everyday and as far as public goes, most people play for themselves. I do when I play public it's not something that people are afraid to admit, as everyone does. It's different than a CW where your totally focused on working together and helping one another to win as a team. This rarely happens in public games. Most people just play and aim for a high score/eff rating. Team score is usually little concern.

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 | Steelpad QCK Mass | SteelSeries Siberia V2 | 23" LG W2361V

*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

pam pam pam, another thread bites the dusteh.....

sorry couldnt resist. xD.

#e+pickup #excessiveplus #class.clan

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

@Skull, word faggot is bad and insulting word against people which have different sexual orientation. Implying that word against whole clan is not wise. Actually you use red flag in front of bull. Please learn something from this tread, next time, please use a way less offensive words to describe your opinion about discussion matters. Cowboy & street language is not welcome for majority peoples. Please think about it.

As I see HERE 2!SWEET clan agreed before CW maps as surprises. So, OSC pick Dm17 as own map. I don't see any problems here.

DM17 is standard map in q3. TAG is game type. Both clans have same conditions. End of discussion.

I will leave this topic open and watch at it carefully. I appeal on anybody to use nicer words in conversation.

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

scyzor

gg both!!! n1 ozzy

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

What Dan said.

Skull, i hate dm17 in freeze maybe even more then you, because i hate dm17 in general Big grin but calling people faggots just because they feel strong on it and decided to cash in on the advantage of better rail aim is not cool, not cool at all.

Oxide, Skull and Laki, calm down, alright? No need to fight over such insignificant bullshit, maybe if enough people will want it, dm17 can be banned from freeze cw's, maybe not, who cares? It's just a map in a 8 year old game.

well played, gg etc good effort on dm4 sweets.