one Site Admin free slot available

94 replies [Last post]
troll-e
pepi's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
BG Bulgaria
Re: one Site Admin free slot available

This .... 'thing' wants to be MOD

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator
camel-xp's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: one Site Admin free slot available
kszksz wrote:

First of all, your nickname tell us who you are here ( translation: I fuck or I am fucking )
second I did everything what I could do for the community since I ever joined it, ( just go visit some history of this forum ) I was helping peoples resolving issues, catching cheaters, host free servers for clans and so on and on ), when I was was a mod and then an admin I did my duty, then I became a mod till now, and you are still continue to reminding me the shit with majonesi that called me an ass hole and told me to f@ck myself up ?
Excuse me, but such of attitude reacts to zero tolerance towards such rude person and would react in immediate ban toward moderator, but nope... I did react as humour guy and what I get...Another fan of majonesi attacked me and insulted by defending her ...

Anyway I didn't post here to re-eject for admin role here as myself, the public has an voice to get an new admin's here, probably me myself, will go away very soon out of here to avoid such peoples as you kszksz and terror as I am tired of that, you'll gave your smart responses already in 'teh' polski topik about klatwa reply already!

Create your candidacy Kszksz, if you will be assigned, I will probably leave from E+ immediately!

troll-e
pepi's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts:
BG Bulgaria
Re: one Site Admin free slot available

Besides that, if you take the 'position' you may start to behave more responsibly?

THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
NL Netherlands
Re: one Site Admin free slot available

Epsi, thank you very much for a job excellent done!

These "jobs" take a hell of a lot time, because on any given time things can explode and you have to be there to be the calm objective referee Happy
So i understand your decision, and wish you luck.

But .... why not make an admin team, like the Rank-Team.
You can not ask this much dedication for one person.
Like the rank team, make two Head-Admins, plus form a team of 4-5

Then work can be divided, when one has other obligations, other one steps in. Team as a whole can be used to discuss things amongst the team, and decision can be advised to the Head-Admin, makes responsible decision making more an objective team-effort.
(sometimes nothing is discussed in months, sometimes you communicate every day, just as much as the admin tasks require)

To the people who recommended me in this thread, thank you.
But I have a pretty intense busy job.
A family who asks it's time
A pretty big clan to manage.
So not a job i fancy Winking



But always willing to discuss the Team-thing more ....

www.elitez.eu



The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
kszksz
japierdole's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: one Site Admin free slot available
cml wrote:

First of all, your nickname tell us who you are here ( translation: I fuck or I am fucking )

You are wrong, this is not a nickname, it's forum login; as you see my nickname is kszksz. Besides of that it's not "I fuck" or "I'm fucking" you are Polish so you should know what does it mean in proper translation not in free google translate, and do not teach people wrong meaning just to humiliate me. So for all as information "japierdole" means "fuck!"

cml wrote:
second I did everything what I could do for the community since I ever joined it, ( just go visit some history of this forum ) I was helping peoples resolving issues, catching cheaters, host free servers for clans and so on and on ), when I was was a mod and then an admin I did my duty, then I became a mod till now

I never subjected it in to the doubt.

cml wrote:
and you are still continue to reminding me the shit with the facking bitch called majonesi that called me an ass hole and wanted me to f@ck my own mother ?
Excuse me, but such of attitude reacts to zero tolerance towards such rude person and would react in immediate ban toward moderator, but nope... I did react as humour guy and what I get...Another fun of majonesi attack me and insults defending her ...

Why she did it? Because you acted unfair I guess.

cml wrote:

Anyway I didn't post here to re-eject for admin role here as myself,
the public has an voice to get an new admin's here, probably me myself,
will go away very soon out of here to avoid such peoples as you kszksz
and terror as I am tired of that, you'll gave your smart responses
already in 'teh' polski topik about klatwa reply already!

Hopefully! Happy days, especially because as a forum moderator you shouldn't use invectives as "kurwas" to users, even they are using it towards you, as moderator you should give warning and edit my post (erase swear word). Yea, I did and I'm pretty sure I was right about him.

cml wrote:

Create your candidacy Kszksz, if you will be assigned, I will probably leave from E+ immediately!

I won't because I know that (just unlike you), I shouldn't do some thing or I do not suit into some roles. I'm too often involved in flame wars, complains with admins and mods, I'm not a very kind person, don't even try. My behavior disqualify for forum moderator or admin. But I know that, you don't.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

2!S*Monk.
NewBMonK's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
CH Switzerland
Re: one Site Admin free slot available

i'm waiting to vote Happy

X.FACTOR!
Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts:
Re: one Site Admin free slot available

I'd put my vote in for Camel or Thor:

  • Camel is neutral and I believe that he likes to keep peace. I might be biased because he came to my defense when I was accused of cheating and I didn't even know the guy. He compiled a video disproving any accusations so I'm sure he would go to bat for anyone else (not just his buddies). It seems he would go the extra mile for anyone. He is a nuetral power.
  • OFC Thor for multiple reasons.. his actions speak for themselves.

ShadyVoltaire wrote:

reading an x-factor and impulse exchange of posts on the forums is the equivalent of watching a beavis and butthead conversation

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:
NL Netherlands
Re: one Site Admin free slot available
troll-e wrote:

This .... 'thing' wants to be MOD

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

On a serious note. Epsi, you and I know who at least should NOT be an admin here so let's just leave it at that.



madbringer
Madbringer's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
PL Poland
Re: one Site Admin free slot available

Despite our many differences I have to say, you really did pull your weight and carried this shithole on your back admirably, Epsi. Good luck to you.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:
when maddbringer was head mod

I was never head mod, you're either thinking of Term or Trance, the two guys that were leading the team back when I was part of the site staff.
Funny you still hold a grudge, so many years forward. Goes to show where you stopped mentally. Happy Take it easy.

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:
NL Netherlands
Re: one Site Admin free slot available
X.FACTOR! wrote:

I'd put my vote in for Camel or Thor:

  • Camel is neutral and I believe that he likes to keep peace. I might be biased because he came to my defense when I was accused of cheating and I didn't even know the guy. He compiled a video disproving any accusations so I'm sure he would go to bat for anyone else (not just his buddies). It seems he would go the extra mile for anyone. He is a nuetral power.
  • OFC Thor for multiple reasons.. his actions speak for themselves.

Alright it's clear e+ suffers from a drug problem...