O.S.R.C. Round 5 3M' vs SF dates / time

37 replies [Last post]
3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Re: O.S.R.C. Round 5 3M' vs SF dates / time
DR*DIABLO wrote:

btw i told u i would let u know when SF can, tomorrow " 20:30 cest ", before can't.

yes 20:30 deal Happy be ready to be raped! diablo and maja Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
btw i told u i would let u know when SF can, tomorrow " 20:30 cest ", before can't.

omg i don't wanna be at ur place, poor u mate, i really can't watch u crying and raped....poor uuuuuuuuu ;(

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:

omg i don't wanna be at ur place, poor u mate, i really can't watch u crying and raped....poor uuuuuuuuu ;(

are u talking about maja and u Tongue ? ye me and rose will rape u both badly!!!!! Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

no, im talkin about u and rose that will be crying so much and me n maja will have to cheer u up, my heart is broke already thinkin of that...im really sorry to see u n rose raped to bad...im in pain ;(

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

no, im talkin about u and rose that will be crying so much and me n maja will have to cheer u up, my heart is broke already thinkin of that...im really sorry to see u n rose raped to bad...im in pain ;(

Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud:D yeyeye well i still think maja will be lagly ass Big grin and u will stuck in it and then lose Tongue and then we gona rape u both Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

when u are sooo sure bout this i start to feel some mercy for u n rose, but then my diablo soul gets up and i think " ahh im gonna rape some dreamers that didn't woke up yet " then i laugh like "Muahahahahah........." c'mon, lower ur pants by now, more soon , less pain Winking Tongue

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

when u are sooo sure bout this i start to feel some mercy for u n rose, but then my diablo soul gets up and i think " ahh im gonna rape some dreamers that didn't woke up yet " then i laugh like "Muahahahahah........." c'mon, lower ur pants by now, more soon , less pain Winking Tongue

yeyeye dream on baby, and get the monitor 3D Xddddddddd

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway