- Youtube
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
New clan members comments (nov2008 - may2013)
Did You read my short note under information about new member? It's not because I want to take everyone to clan but it's because I want to have specialists from these two gametypes, that's all. Anyway, I think there are maybe two more free slots in our squad and after that we are going to keep rectruitement closed.
Chill out Varli
Don't be agressive just ignore. Anyway I know it's hard to understand Balrog's words but I guess he didn't write anything what could insult You mate
I suppose he wrote the comment generally about my post ![]()
Good luck Linas, I hope you'll enjoy playing with absolut ![]()
gl Froggy ![]()
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QaNHh6shFw
epy.. vai a fare la spesa!!!
Thanks guys
Notshit will try ![]()
Orby fuu
Btw.. start coming to irc or rape ![]()
Good luck Penis, I hope you'll enjoy playing with absolut ![]()
Hehe orby ![]()
Ho gia fatto la spesa ! Ma bisogna ancora compare il parmigiano ![]()
clanless -> LEM*DVORAK*Trainee
http://www.lemon-team.com/index.php?file=Forum&page=viewtopic&forum_id=4&thread_id=43#2268
Thank you Balrog for helping make tryrout
double hummulation!
nice.
![]()
clanless -> LEM*DVORAK*Trainee)
clanless ??? ZMB ???














