- Youtube
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
New clan members comments (nov2008 - may2013)
I don't understand it. I'm little tired when I see that posts by people from old CKY
Think a little before you do something. Sorry, it's my opinion ![]()
I don't understand it. I'm little tired when I see that posts by people from old CKY
Think a little before you do something. Sorry, it's my opinion
I think it's started from Zaxtor's half-week clans and Anatomy. Same ppl joining to another clan after closing previous.
Krisu wrote:I don't understand it. I'm little tired when I see that posts by people from old CKYThink a little before you do something. Sorry, it's my opinion
I think it's started from Zaxtor's half-week clans and Anatomy. Same ppl joining to another clan after closing previous.
Yes, but it started long time ago with another guyz. I mean Zaxtor isn't first. ![]()
wrote:
Krisu wrote:I don't understand it. I'm little tired when I see that posts by people from old CKYThink a little before you do something. Sorry, it's my opinion
I think it's started from Zaxtor's half-week clans and Anatomy. Same ppl joining to another clan after closing previous.
Yes, but it started long time ago with another guyz. I mean Zaxtor isn't first.
Than you talking about another ppl. These guys and girls registered here around one year only, like me.
LEAVE DRANZER OUT OF THIS WILL YA !
it sux to see another clan bites the dust =/
poor Dranzer i don't even wanna remember about that part...
gl equinox & eclipse ![]()
_________
epsislow
Quote:dark*age ----> equinox
Dark*Void --> eclipseTremble! The Dark Exodus
In italian we say: meglio pochi ma buoni...better few but good
after this no comment about BIRDS migration ![]()
About darks will still noob and alive.. ![]()
LEAVE DRANZER OUT OF THIS WILL YA !
it sux to see another clan bites the dust =/
Yes that's exactly that person who I meant. :DDD
HF fish-man ![]()
Krisu wrote:I don't understand it. I'm little tired when I see that posts by people from old CKYThink a little before you do something. Sorry, it's my opinion
I think it's started from Zaxtor's half-week clans and Anatomy. Same ppl joining to another clan after closing previous.
you see johnny, the curse lives on, now you see ![]()









