- Youtube
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
New clan members comments (nov2008 - may2013)
gl missy at mr's
gl & hf doks!
gl & hf style!
________
epsislow
Xd plz
i write poem c:
What is this I see before me,
On the New Clan Members thread.
Who knows if this is real or just a lead on?
Same guy, same avatar pic with ATI Radeon
So many news, 10 posts in a row,
I Just really want to know!
Is it flood? Is It spam?
No, just Balrog made new clan
CCCCC:
Xd plz
i write poem c:
What is this I see before me,
On the New Clan Members thread.
Who knows if this is real or just a lead on?
Same guy, same avatar pic with ATI Radeon
So many news, 10 posts in a row,
I Just really want to know!
Is it flood? Is It spam?
No, just Balrog made new clanCCCCC:
=))))) that's sooo funny ..
_________
epsislow
nice poem
and also funny
Xd plz
i write poem c:
What is this I see before me,
On the New Clan Members thread.
Who knows if this is real or just a lead on?
Same guy, same avatar pic with ATI Radeon
So many news, 10 posts in a row,
I Just really want to know!
Is it flood? Is It spam?
No, just Balrog made new clanCCCCC:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhahahahahahahah
ahhahahahahhahahahlolololololololololololololololololooooooooooooooooooolololololololololool
Xd plz
i write poem c:
What is this I see before me,
On the New Clan Members thread.
Who knows if this is real or just a lead on?
Same guy, same avatar pic with ATI Radeon
So many news, 10 posts in a row,
I Just really want to know!
Is it flood? Is It spam?
No, just Balrog made new clanCCCCC:
Nice, shady ![]()
Xd plz
i write poem c:
What is this I see before me,
On the New Clan Members thread.
Who knows if this is real or just a lead on?
Same guy, same avatar pic with ATI Radeon
So many news, 10 posts in a row,
I Just really want to know!
Is it flood? Is It spam?
No, just Balrog made new clanCCCCC:
haha lol thats real
just Balrog made new clan
take me tooo ![]()
Xd plz
i write poem c:
What is this I see before me,
On the New Clan Members thread.
Who knows if this is real or just a lead on?
Same guy, same avatar pic with ATI Radeon
So many news, 10 posts in a row,
I Just really want to know!
Is it flood? Is It spam?
No, just Balrog made new clanCCCCC:
Xd plz dud
Gl in Unique , Den ![]()











