- Youtube
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
New clan members comments (nov2008 - may2013)
gl with us ![]()
nice! good luck ZMBs ![]()
welcome back Shady ;*
Welcome to our family guys and girls ![]()
GL to all new Zombies ![]()
welcome all to zmb c:
also thanks (i assume trickz )
welcome all to zmb c:
also thanks (i assume trickz )
good 2 have u back here, lil' but of sense of humor is what we need here now ![]()
Ultra nice start DUDE
gogogo zombies ![]()
Good luck to all the new zombies and also the ressurected ones
and especially for Milena, Shady and Bene
@Milena you became a zombie now ^^ good luck eating everybody's brain!
@Bene call me for some 1v1s when you want_______
epsislow
Yea, my black prince! I will eat (like always) so much brains and enjoy in that. Hehe! Now I officialy have rights to do that (as zombie)... ![]()
I will eat (like always) so much brains and enjoy in that. Hehe! Now I officialy have rights to do that (as zombie)...
i'm gonna delete you from MSN,
do not eat my brains !
![]()
GOOD LUCK NEW ZOMBIES... GOOD ACTION ![]()














