New clan members comments

616 replies [Last post]
You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts:
Re: New clan members comments
mzi.ql wrote:

infected'mzi -> mzi
ipl team'mzi -> mzi
re'mzi -> mzi

out of everything here. now u can ban me with a clear conscience. thanks

decision is simple, situation forced me to do that and i don't want to be a problem for these ppl by this mess. i don't want to they suffered by me in this. thanks for games guys. bb to mates from clans. ps time to get own life.

#hubercie! siema Kiss Winking

don't know if responsible or just coward

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
Re: New clan members comments
You Fuckers wrote:

mzi.ql wrote:
infected'mzi -> mzi
ipl team'mzi -> mzi
re'mzi -> mzi

out of everything here. now u can ban me with a clear conscience. thanks

decision is simple, situation forced me to do that and i don't want to be a problem for these ppl by this mess. i don't want to they suffered by me in this. thanks for games guys. bb to mates from clans. ps time to get own life.

#hubercie! siema Kiss Winking

don't know if responsible or just coward

Now i simply feel really bad watching this when i was one of them that wants u to be banned, but having madbringer around, i prefer cheaters like u stay around with a 2nd chance than a troller/spammer topics that got 100 chances to change, but looks hes back, its just thing of time till his spamggedon starts.

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

^flash***
hihi's picture
Offline
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts:
Re: New clan members comments

Bye mzi and Take care. Sad that it Ends this Way. Gl in RL

eu.jeff wrote:
learn to live with it, we have to live with the fact we have to play with you

equinox
equinox's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
RS Serbia
Re: New clan members comments
^flash*** wrote:

Bye mzi and Take care. Sad that it Ends this Way. Gl in RL

I'm just curious flash, do you remember my words? What did i told you, when you joined cheatFected clan? I just came here to tell you : "I TOLD YOU" Tongue

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts:
RU Russian Federation
Re: New clan members comments
zarzyn wrote:

equinox wrote:

Even girl has bigger balls than both of you to confirm she was cheating.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts:
Re: New clan members comments

Fps > I am better then you. I dont make now excuses that you lose because i was use h4x. Sisy. Grow up .

Happy

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture
Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts:
Re: New clan members comments
mzi.ql wrote:

zarzyn wrote:

i sense something...i can feel it...yeah...soon we will have two "new polish players" coming from "another mod" and starting "new clan" of "new people" just to "have some fun".

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts:
Re: New clan members comments

Zarzyn, all you need is to visit this website
http://worldgamersarena.com/
That's where are the most of clans are signed, at least the one's that are still active.

Here you can find the clans sorted by divisions:
http://worldgamersarena.com/leagueinfo/

Now it's up to you how you'll contact with them, without IRC don't even try.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
Re: New clan members comments
You Fuckers wrote:

mzi.ql wrote:

zarzyn wrote:

i sense something...i can feel it...yeah...soon we will have two "new polish players" coming from "another mod" and starting "new clan" of "new people" just to "have some fun".

panda3 FTW!!!!

equinox
equinox's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
RS Serbia
Re: New clan members comments
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

zarzyn wrote:

equinox wrote:

Even girl has bigger balls than both of you to confirm she was cheating.

Like you confirmed that u were cheating, using subdivisions? Oh, wait,you didn't. My bad. And did u confessed the obvious thing, about having cheat on your jumps server maybe. Oops, sorry again, you didn't. Even your girl doll has bigger balls than you. Ooops, libido fail.