Need 2-3 dedicated individuals to support the Plus World Cup

7 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
I need bout 1-3 dedicated people to join me and Triv in the organisation of the World Cup for the plus config

Why we need more than 1 person
Certain cups in the past failed to deliver due to lack of organisation, or the organiser going missing... With a team, such a situation will not pose a threat. Also, the structure of the IU league has been a great success and we are hoping to emulate that.

What whould you be doing?
- As a cup organiser, you will be helping me set the rules for the cup (draft is already 80% completed)
- You will also ensure smooth running of cup with involvement in current affairs of the cup.
- You will have the authority to referee games or to recruit referees if you are unable to yourself.

Who are we looking for?
Ambitious and energetic individuals
Someone who will be avaliable for the summer (of course not every single day of the summer, just not plannig to take a 6-month long holiday to another part of the world)
Someone with clean reputation (no ex-cheaters, preferably no people with any "hate agendas")
Knowledge of e+ community is preffered but not essential.

How to apply:

or hit me up on msn on a_kuzh[at]yahoo.com

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

kek

GL with the initiative. And I really do mean GOOD LUCK since the previous World Cup attempts have failed.

AFAIK first one under rena's organization was finished,some delays,but nvm,it was finished and we had a winner,IIRC it was germany and poland in the finals?

kek

yep last one ended pretty smooth...

kek wrote:

thx for organizing this Rena.

I'm a bit disappointed with ur final standings as imo having 2 silver medals and deciding Germany won it without even playing a final is not normal (i couldnt care less if RO finished 4th and no medal). You should have pressed them more like you usually press the teams. But ur cup, ur way, whatever.

gg all

Rena tried his best but as I said, all these cups and shit do not stick with the E+ ppl somehow Confused

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

do a european cup... oh wait...

gl either way.

kraster
kraster's picture

erm as i can't see u on msn and probably willl forgot to contact u tomorrow and pm gave me some errors in the past and dunno if it worked here it goes :

me wants wrote:

I'd love to help, but next month i'll be gone half of it(15 days..) and in the evening im either at a football playin/watchin or at a beer.. so if u need help during the day doesn't matter how, hit me up on msn. anyway im kinda sure this will happend after 1st of august(sign ups, rules comments and so on) and then ill have a bit more time..

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Need 2-3 dedicated individuals to support the Plus World
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

Someone with clean reputation (no ex-cheaters, preferably no people with any "hate agendas")

uh yea...

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Recruitment is closed, thank you

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory